Battlefield 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I feel like camping I camp all day I don't care, some times I'm in the mood to chill and let my prey walk right in front me. Lol

I will choose a sniper playing TDM but only on certain maps and I do just what you would do with that class "snipe". The only time its annoying is when people run around trying to run and gun with a sniper rifle. That should put you at a disadvantage.

I had a fun moment the other day playing as a sniper on siege of Shanghai in tdm. I was going up one of the ladders and two guys where there watching the elevator. They turned around scaring the crap out of me because I didn't see them at first, but I managed to pull the trigger taking them both out at the same time.

Yeah, that is stupid. You weren't doing anything wrong; if you were then you would have gotten booted.

One time I brought out my rifle and grenades in a pistol-only-server. After a kill from either weapon, the screen cut to black. For sure that wasn't a bug. :lol:monkey4

The best part is when that map finished, he changed teams and it was that "locker" map and I owned his *** and he quit :lol

I must say that after a long day at work, you are completely busted...

It's nice to pop a can of coke, sit back on a hill slope with the 40x scope, and just wait for the right split second to Mouse1.

Knife is so F'ed on this game... hate being shot around corners.
Some guy even glitched and got under a map and was able to snipe us the other day, I don't remember BF3 being this broke. :/

hE4E3AA4C

I'm really struggling with this game. I'm sure it's lag even though I have fibre internet. I have my ps4 hard wired, have put it in the DMZ, switched off network smoothing and only go on European servers.

Basically the moment an enemy appears in front of me I seem to die from one shot every time even though I had 100% health. Yet I can barely manage to kill someone with a whole clip emptied into them. I never hear more than one bullet fired before I drop down dead.

My typical game ends with about 2 kills to 18 deaths and a score of around 200.

I thought this was going to be my go to game, but I kind of feel like I wish I never bought it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah had several of those myself with support, Tyler.
Ended up switching to pistol and it gets the job done.

Seems to me the spray weapons suffer most in these cases as I am on Euro too.

Looks like the new patch did absolutely sweet FA.

Oh and has anybody seen that Megladon thing yet?

I haven't killed anyone with that first Support gun yet. :lol

I think some of the shot guns and DMR's are far too over powered.
Also team balancing is awful.

Back