Battle of the Movies - Final Match!! -- Empire Strikes Back vs The Godfather

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Empire Strikes Back vs The Godfather

• Empire Strikes Back

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • The Godfather

Votes: 23 45.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why? Cause if it's not what you deem to be the best, it must be wrong?

Empire and Godfather are both amazing films, but I personally think Empire has the edge.

Well, I voted Empire too, because I love it more the Godfather 2. And I love them both!

Still, I can make the difference between an entertaining movie and a masterpiece. Both are entertaining movies but there's not much behind. A masterpiece has to be multi-layered. Those are pretty... Flat.

Well, I voted Empire too, because I love it more the Godfather 2. And I love them both!

Still, I can make the difference between an entertaining movie and a masterpiece. Both are entertaining movies but there's not much behind. A masterpiece has to be multi-layered. Those are pretty... Flat.

Empire is a masterpiece in my eyes, but I may have trouble viewing it objectively.

Live scores:
-3 days remaining for voting..

24 - Empire Strikes Back
20 - The Godfather

Organised crime, family, responsibility, the immigrant experience, industry, corruption, greed, the passing down of power, legacy, love and betrayal.

**** you Puzo and Coppola for really pulling back when you should have been folding in more layers to your already filled to the brim broth.

Seriously now- Godfather. Empire great fun and great SW all the way but you can't even start to compare it...

Seriously now- Godfather. Empire great fun and great SW all the way but you can't even start to compare it...

that's logical, but iReally think the crux behind this whole escapade is really 'this is my fave movie, do you agree as well', which is all fine and dandy. As someone said before this isn't the academy in here, but I at least TRY to uphold some sort of decorum in that regard. Only once did I blindly use genre bias in a match!

Last day, people!!

27 -Empire Strikes Back
23 -The Godfather

Back