Batman vs Wolverine Beatdown

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know that. It's fun to argue, though. :lol

batman-wallpaper_1280x800.jpg

As Batman is always allowed to assess the situation, go away and plan the best way to take an opponent down at a later date, how about we let Wolvie do the same?

The only difference is that Wolverines “later date” is in 65 years time, when poor old Bruce is in his Bat-retirement home, having swapped his cape and utility belt for a knitted blanket and incontinence pants.

Bruce’s superior intellect isn’t much help now……………….as he can’t even remember what he had for lunch, and his “Bat mobility scooter” isn’t quite fast enough to outrun the still sprightly and youthful Wolverine.

*At this point Logan wins by default anyway, as he doesn’t smell of p*ss and cabbage* :wink1:

:peaceBob:peace

As Batman is always allowed to assess the situation, go away and plan the best way to take an opponent down at a later date, how about we let Wolvie do the same?

The only difference is that Wolverines “later date” is in 65 years time, when poor old Bruce is in his Bat-retirement home, having swapped his cape and utility belt for a knitted blanket and incontinence pants.

Bruce’s superior intellect isn’t much help now……………….as he can’t even remember what he had for lunch, and his “Bat mobility scooter” isn’t quite fast enough to outrun the still sprightly and youthful Wolverine.

*At this point Logan wins by default anyway, as he doesn’t smell of p*ss and cabbage* :wink1:

:peaceBob:peace

:exactly::mwaha:mwaha:mwaha

To be fair, though, I doubt Wolverine would kill a senior citizen just because they had some sort of feud in the past, not to mention, a person who devoted his life to doing good. That brings up another point that we've overlooked as we were busy arguing about "who would win", why would they even fight? They're both on the same team, and Wolverine doesn't exactly go around killing people. They must not be too different if Marvel and DC thought it would be a good idea to fuse them together into Dark Claw.

To be fair, though, I doubt Wolverine would kill a senior citizen just because they had some sort of feud in the past, not to mention, a person who devoted his life to doing good. That brings up another point that we've overlooked as we were busy arguing about "who would win", why would they even fight? They're both on the same team, and Wolverine doesn't exactly go around killing people. They must not be too different if Marvel and DC thought it would be a good idea to fuse them together into Dark Claw.

Agreed that they wouldn't really fight; I can only find a scenario where they fight during Wolverine's "enemy of the state" storyline, where he's all evil and brainwashed, but still retains his personality.

And not to pick nits (I'm so gonna) but Wolverine would totally kill an old guy he had a beef with in the past. He's done worse for less.

Back