Batman vs Wolverine Beatdown

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do people forget that Wolverine has almost 120 years of combat/fighting/tactics under his belt? He's fought in many wars and trained with the CIA, Team X, Weapon X, Dept H, ninja masters, the X Men and the Avengers. Plus he just put a threw beat down on Captain America. Wolverine might not have the great mind of Batman but he has everything else plus much much more.

Now lets look at this with a bit of logic, whoever thinks Batman can beat Wolverine go find a nice piece of metal and punch it as hard as you can. Then have a friend hit you with a metal bat a few times. That's probably what it would feel like to fight Wolverine. Batman is a super badass but he is still human and humans break.

Didn't batman put up a fair fight against deathstroke?

Sure he lost, but I'm pretty sure they stalemated once too.

And I'm also fairly sure that deathstroke beats wolverine.

While I'm at it. Bane is the most epic enemy ever. Too bad they just keep dumbing him down. At least the movie did him justice untill they pulled the whole "I did it out of love" Bull****.

But yeah. Big magnet. Game won.

Meet in a dark alley unprepated. I think the video got it 'bout right.

Well, one of Wolverine's rivals has historically been Deadpool, who is a Deathstroke ripoff. Who usually wins when they fight? I honestly don't know because I haven't read many comics over the last decade or so.

Batman > Wolverine

Batman is my favorite character, period.

But even I can admit that Wolverine would kill him. Batman would definitely get his ass snikted.

Didn't batman put up a fair fight against deathstroke?

Sure he lost, but I'm pretty sure they stalemated once too.

And I'm also fairly sure that deathstroke beats wolverine.

While I'm at it. Bane is the most epic enemy ever. Too bad they just keep dumbing him down. At least the movie did him justice untill they pulled the whole "I did it out of love" Bull****.

But yeah. Big magnet. Game won.

Meet in a dark alley unprepated. I think the video got it 'bout right.

2035106-batmanvsdeathstroke44hz.gif

WolverinevsDeathstroke1.jpg

That was freaking awesome and his best one so far, I think that might've even been better than the Batman/Bane brawls from TDKR, especially the 2nd one. :lol

Why was Wolverine stabbing a dude in the street. :lol

Oh, and whatever happened to that dude Sandy Collora was it, that made the Batman Dead End movie against the Alien, Predator. :dunno

Ahh, who cares. :lol

Last edited:
Batman > Wolverine

Batman is my favorite character, period.

But even I can admit that Wolverine would kill him. Batman would definitely get his ass snikted.

Pretty much this.

Bats is the best, but Wolverine would hand him his ass. Smoke bombs, batarangs, etc. wouldn't do anything to Wolverine. He can fight without seeing, hearing, hell, he fights without a face sometimes. He also has decades of combat experience on Bats, superpowers, etc.

No contest.

Wolverine has fought, Hulk, Spider-Man, Captain America, Punisher, Dare Devil, The FF, all the X-Men, SHIELD, the list goes on. During the 90s if Marvel wanted to sell a comic they would put Wolvie on the cover, he was their/is their gold goose.

Back