Batman vs Wolverine Beatdown

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batman is my favorite hero by far.
Always has been.
But I voted wolverine.
batman couldn't beat him.

Ofcourse...there's the "If he had prep time" argument.
But why should batman always be allowed prep time?

The whole "batman will always win" bit has made him into a Chuck Norris level joke.

If bane can beat batman.
I think alot of super powered,tactical characters could. :wink1:

Last edited:
But I voted wolverine.

The whole "batman will always win" bit has made him into a Chuck Norris level joke.

If bane can beat batman.
I think most super powered,tactical characters could. :wink1:

Yup :exactly:

Always has been.
But I voted wolverine.

If bane can beat batman.
I think most super powered,tactical characters could. :wink1:

The fact of the matter is that Batman is tactical. If he thinks he's going to lose, he'll retreat, and find out more about his enemy before engaging him again. Worse comes to worse, he holds Wolverine off while he signals his pal Superman to come and throw him into the sun.

...and in this fight, he had no reason to think he would lose. Knife guy just got electrocuted with a bajillion volts. Who wouldn't think they won?

I should add, I loves me some Batman, and if I were writing it, I can't think of a way I'd have him lose (as in die) but in the video posted it makes perfect sense.

...and in this fight, he had no reason to think he would lose. Knife guy just got electrocuted with a bajillion volts. Who wouldn't think they won?

Someone who has seen monsters made of clay, crocodile men, an imp stalker from another dimension, men that can't be harmed by bullets and that shoot laser beams from their eyes...shall I go on?

I doubt Batman assumes every single being he encounters is super-powered, otherwise he be taking DNA analysis of every thug he beats down.

The fact of the matter is that Batman is tactical. If he thinks he's going to lose, he'll retreat, and find out more about his enemy before engaging him again. Worse comes to worse, he holds Wolverine off while he signals his pal Superman to come and throw him into the sun.

Sometimes you're not given the opportunity to retreat. :wink1:
dcmoment80a.jpg

^
Was probably thinking it would have been a good idea at this point. :lol
The only reason he "got away"
was because bane let him live.
Would somebody like wolverine do the same?

Didn't he watch blades come out of the guy's fists?

Okay, you need to shut up, haha

BUT, just because a guy has knifey hands, doesn't mean he is unkillable. Perhaps Bats should have retreated and formulated a plan, I'll concede that point

Someone who has seen monsters made of clay, crocodile men, an imp stalker from another dimension, men that can't be harmed by bullets and that shoot laser beams from their eyes...shall I go on?
Yes, but that's completely unrealistic of course. This is all fantasy, where certain rules of logic don't apply. If Prof. X really had those powers, only other psychic enemies would ever have a chance against the X-Men. If Wolverine really existed, all his enemies would drive around those vehicles that pick up cars with magnets at junkyards. If Batman really existed, he would die the first time he tried to take on a super-powered enemy. Etc.

Okay, you need to shut up, haha

:lol

I was going to say that Batman also would have noticed that there were no wounds on his knuckles when the blades came out again, but I think I'd rather sit back and wait to see how long it takes for this thread to spontaneously combust.

Sometimes you're not given the opportunity to retreat. :wink1:
dcmoment80a.jpg

^
Was probably thinking it would have been a good idea at this point. :lol
The only reason he got away and was able to "find out more about his enemy before engaging him again"
Was because bane let him live.
Would somebody like wolverine do the same?

Bane is on an equal level with Batman, not to mention the fact that Batman was weakened on a physical and mental level due to the "preparation" that Bane had him go through. I don't think Wolverine would be able to inflict nearly as much damage before Batman would retreat (I.e. Batman would quit while he's ahead, as being incapacitated + an enemy with sharp blades protruding from his hands is not exactly a recipe for success).

Back