Statue Batman V Superman: Wonder Woman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

I stand by my Sideshow shipping ritual. :lecture
So far the Statue Gods have been pleased with each sacrifice of KFC I give them! :yess:

I really want to keep the preorder on this statue, however I would need a 1/4 scale paper bag in order to display it. What kind of sacrifice would I need to give to this Statue God to fix that head sculpt?

I really want to keep the preorder on this statue, however I would need a 1/4 scale paper bag in order to display it. What kind of sacrifice would I need to give to this Statue God to fix that head sculpt?

Don't keep this pre-order, you will need to pay a painter atleast $300 plus to make it look nice but it will still never look like GG. This is a movie statue its supposed to have actor likeness. Also at the combined price (statue+custom painter/artist) you can just buy the prime 1 1/3 scale version Wonder Woman Statue, it actually looks like GG

You could look at the pics on the previous pages of the repainted sculpt and decide whether you want to pay 300 extra for it. I personally think the sculpt is good and that it looks fantastic painted how it should be. If all you want is 1/4 scale gadot ww then there aren't any other options currently

Don't keep this pre-order, you will need to pay a painter atleast $300 plus to make it look nice but it will still never look like GG. This is a movie statue its supposed to have actor likeness. Also at the combined price (statue+custom painter/artist) you can just buy the prime 1 1/3 scale version Wonder Woman Statue, it actually looks like GG

The thing is I don't want to start collecting 1/3 scales. No one ever stops at just one. I started out on Hot Toys, then I saw one 1/4 statue I wanted, now I have 7 at home with a few more preordered. Honestly now I'm more excited to see a code on the box from SSC then getting the Hot Toy figure itself.

You could look at the pics on the previous pages of the repainted sculpt and decide whether you want to pay 300 extra for it. I personally think the sculpt is good and that it looks fantastic painted how it should be. If all you want is 1/4 scale gadot ww then there aren't any other options currently

Yep, I need a 1/4 scale WW in the new armor. I'm getting the this one too.
b9264fd0-2192-4053-ad5b-b1fa0193ec8c.jpg

Some people have been getting a full refund including NRD

What needs to be done to get a full refund? That is an option as I still want it and it allows me to hold off until I see some of the repaints.

Your soul and first born? :monkey3

Damn it, sold the soul already. How about two kids?

^^

I think they just contacted Sideshow and said they were unhappy with the paint job? :dunno Some other members here said they did it a few pages back, might be better to ask them but apparently the poor quality of how she came it was enough to justify a full refund by Sideshow

Deal, give me nine months absolutely positively no more than ten.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back