Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, 70's , 80's, and 90's Batman is the best looking version. I wouldn't mind if instead of the yellow emblem, they make it gold to match the gold utility belt and knuckles.

Like the kenner figure.

kF8us3b.jpg

Yeah, that would be awesome. Have Affleck in there with slightly longer ears and it would be great.

I don't think anythings been announced yet, but there's an as yet unannounced DC movie scheduled for October next year, or 2018, can't remember which. I think most people assume that'll be it. Would be cool to get a batman movie around Halloween time.

That Super Powers looking Batman has always been classic Batman to me.

Me too. The late '80s storylines (incl. A Death in the Family), just before the first Keaton film came out, are what got me back into comics/superheroes. And that's why I lapped these up last year...

1431420541_25527_DCBat_Robin2.jpg
kotobukiya-superman2.jpg

(That arms of Supes' isn't moving BTW, that's the actual arm - it's an "action effect").

Quote from Devin Faraci:

"This is why fans send death threats to critics who give comic book movies bad reviews. It's why my name is like Voldemort's at the DC Movies subreddit - my criticism of the things they love feel to them like criticism of themselves."

:lol Someone flatters themselves just a tad.

Devin, people don't hate you because of your opinions... they hate you because you're an *******.

Yeah it's nothing personal, he just says a lot of dumb ****.

He actually thinks people think that high of him :lol

He gets off thinking that his opinion really matters.

One problem is that his site (BirthMoviesDeath) is replete with Beta Males who suck his teet and it's a total hive-mind there.

He gets off thinking that his opinion really matters.

One problem is that his site (BirthMoviesDeath) is replete with Beta Males who suck his teet and it's a total hive-mind there.

That's why I quit CHUD back in the day. It went from the anti-AICN where there was actually some good discussion to The Faraci Show where people who take Fight Club seriously congregated to offer their baskets.

That's why I quit CHUD back in the day. It went from the anti-AICN where there was actually some good discussion to The Faraci Show where people who take Fight Club seriously congregated to offer their baskets.

I quit because I was personally responsible for Devin being at CHUD in the first place.

In a way, this is all my fault. :lol :(

Back