Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amy Schumer has nice legs :chase

Mhmmmm yes she does :drool

Spoiler Spoiler:

Out of all of the degrading things and insults hurled toward BvS (and personally at some of my friends) in this thread I think the thing that has turned me off the most is going off topic for... Amy Schumer. :monkey4

:lol

Really? And why did I find this pic on your cellphone when I hacked it?

Spoiler Spoiler:

You jest, but there's actually a backstory behind that whole Schumer/Star Wars/GQ embroglio that I was personally dragged into. :lol (LFL contacted me to try and help identify who's R2 was in the photos... I didn't know, but they eventually found out).

Long story short: She's trash (she threw these guys under the bus with a quickness even though the whole thing was her trashy idea), 2 different Star Wars fans and Droid Builders are now banned, and GQ isn't getting an official Star Wars story or interview again for a long time, if ever. That was bad, bad juju.

Yup.

Real men like curves, dogs go for bones lol

Seriously though, I do like me some curves :monkey5

Like we say over here: "La grasa es lo que le da a la carne sabor", google translate that if you want :lol

You jest, but there's actually a backstory behind that whole Schumer/Star Wars/GQ embroglio that I was personally dragged into. :lol (LFL contacted me to try and help identify who's R2 was in the photos... I didn't know, but they eventually found out).

Long story short: She's trash (she threw these guys under the bus with a quickness even though the whole thing was her trashy idea), 2 different Star Wars fans and Droid Builders are now banned, and GQ isn't getting an official Star Wars story or interview again for a long time, if ever. That was bad, bad juju.

I think LFL overreacted, tbo.

Yup.

Real men like curves, dogs go for bones lol

Seriously though, I do like me some curves :monkey5

Like we say over here: "La grasa es lo que le da a la carne sabor", google translate that if you want :lol

Does it mean "more cushion for the pushin' "?

I like curves, but I also like muscular women, because they don't have skinny legs.

Same here. Like curves but if a woman is fit and curvy then it's icing on the cake.

ie; I had to scratch my name of my droids real fast! :lol

Amy is one of the biggest sjw yet she has some pretty sexist and racist jokes in her stand up. Specially about latinos.
I never understood that star wars photoshoot, unless she did it on purpose to piss people off.

A mash up of the 60s tv show costume, the '89 Batman film costume, and the BvS film costume would be the perfect movie suit.

Take the dark blues and yellow badge of the West suit, the cowl, armor accents, belt and boot designs from the Keaton suit and the bulk, muscles, silhouette, and head turning capabilities of the Affleck suit along with that dark grey and gold/bronze knuckles/kicks and you'd have a kick ass movie Batman suit.

Making Affleck grey and black was a step in the right direction, I love that suit minus the duct tape texturing. If they can evolve it to a blue/dark blue for the cowl, gloves and boots, I'd be all for it. And for God's sake, bring back the badge! It's been 20 years, time to bring it back.

image.jpeg

If the BvS suit was a translation of the 80s Dark Knight Returns Frank Miller costume, I'd love if the solo Affleck Barman film costume was a translation of that 70s, Neal Adams, Apparo, Jose Luis Garcia Lopez Batman.

That Super Powers looking Batman has always been classic Batman to me. Make it modernized and moviefy it and I don't see how you could go wrong.

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Back