Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Jye likes the uproar that Devin's articles cause in here. :lol

No uproar for me. It's more like...

1081.gif

Me too. The late '80s storylines (incl. A Death in the Family), just before the first Keaton film came out, are what got me back into comics/superheroes. And that's why I lapped these up last year...

1431420541_25527_DCBat_Robin2.jpg
kotobukiya-superman2.jpg

(That arms of Supes' isn't moving BTW, that's the actual arm - it's an "action effect").

I had the original toys as a kid. I miss the batmobile that came out of that line.

Quote from Devin Faraci:

"This is why fans send death threats to critics who give comic book movies bad reviews. It's why my name is like Voldemort's at the DC Movies subreddit - my criticism of the things they love feel to them like criticism of themselves."

You really can't help yourself.

:lol Someone flatters themselves just a tad.

Devin, people don't hate you because of your opinions... they hate you because you're an *******.

You're just making jye4ever stronger. He's feeding off your anti-faraci posts like some bizarre internet forum kaiju.

A mash up of the 60s tv show costume, the '89 Batman film costume, and the BvS film costume would be the perfect movie suit.

Take the dark blues and yellow badge of the West suit, the cowl, armor accents, belt and boot designs from the Keaton suit and the bulk, muscles, silhouette, and head turning capabilities of the Affleck suit along with that dark grey and gold/bronze knuckles/kicks and you'd have a kick ass movie Batman suit.

Making Affleck grey and black was a step in the right direction, I love that suit minus the duct tape texturing. If they can evolve it to a blue/dark blue for the cowl, gloves and boots, I'd be all for it. And for God's sake, bring back the badge! It's been 20 years, time to bring it back.

View attachment 267573

If the BvS suit was a translation of the 80s Dark Knight Returns Frank Miller costume, I'd love if the solo Affleck Barman film costume was a translation of that 70s, Neal Adams, Apparo, Jose Luis Garcia Lopez Batman.

That Super Powers looking Batman has always been classic Batman to me. Make it modernized and moviefy it and I don't see how you could go wrong.

View attachment 267572

:goodpost: :lecture:lecture:lecture

Me too. The late '80s storylines (incl. A Death in the Family), just before the first Keaton film came out, are what got me back into comics/superheroes. And that's why I lapped these up last year...

1431420541_25527_DCBat_Robin2.jpg
kotobukiya-superman2.jpg

(That arms of Supes' isn't moving BTW, that's the actual arm - it's an "action effect").

Modern Superman Super Powers figure would have Neck Snappin' Action Arm!

I just checked the stats at box office mojo. I didn't know Deadpool made more than Batman vs Superman domestically.

Civil War passed DP's domestic this weekend.

CW $377 million
DP $362 million

Of course worldwide isn't even close as CW is now sitting at a monstrous $1.1 billion and counting. I'm guessing it won't surpass Avengers' and AoU's 1.5 and 1.4 billion though.

Civil War passed DP's domestic this weekend.

CW $377 million
DP $362 million

Of course worldwide isn't even close as CW is now sitting at a monstrous $1.1 billion and counting. I'm guessing it won't surpass Avengers' and AoU's 1.5 and 1.4 billion though.

Too bad, it deserves a spot in the top 5 worldwide. CW will probably end it's run in the 9 or 10 spot.

Back