Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unpopular opinion here, but... I really liked the Lone Ranger. I think if they added they Werewolves subplot it would've been even "better". It's not a marvel of cinema, but it's entertaining enough to watch if there's nothing else on.

Lone Ranger was terrific- vastly underrated. We can agree on this film!:hi5:

Unpopular opinion here, but... I really liked the Lone Ranger. I think if they added they Werewolves subplot it would've been even "better". It's not a marvel of cinema, but it's entertaining enough to watch if there's nothing else on.

I liked the Lone Ranger. Couple of changes could've made it quite a bit better ... but it was still good enough. Biggest problem was the 'wrong brother' issue. If they'd characterized the Ranger more like the other brother -- the badass avenging the death of his bumbling brother -- it would've been a homerun. I'd rather The Lone Ranger be more of a Batman-type character than a bumbling fool that falls ass-backward into being a badass.

Also, a bit too much Tonto ... and the weird Indian mysticism was unnecessary.

SnakeDoc

One thing that bothered me about The Lone Ranger, is that they do this one thing through out the entire film. There is always someone with a gun about to kill a guy, and then something happens that stops it, and they do that a bunch of times in that film to the point that it became really annoying.

:hi5:

I liked the Lone Ranger. Couple of changes could've made it quite a bit better ... but it was still good enough. Biggest problem was the 'wrong brother' issue. If they'd characterized the Ranger more like the other brother -- the badass avenging the death of his bumbling brother -- it would've been a homerun. I'd rather The Lone Ranger be more of a Batman-type character than a bumbling fool that falls ass-backward into being a badass.

SnakeDoc

Yeah, that was evidently a mistake. It dragged on for far too long and didn't really help the movie. Obviously they wanted Tonto/Depp to come across as the more competent one, but that certain characterization really hurt the Ranger.

One thing that bothered me about The Lone Ranger, is that they do this one thing through out the entire film. There is always someone with a gun about to kill a guy, and then something happens that stops it, and they do that a bunch of times in that film to the point that it became really annoying.

Huh, I didn't notice that. Granted, it's been close to 2 years since I last saw the film, but good catch nonetheless.

This movie was awful and too long. Best parts were Affleck and Irons. Eisenberg as Luthor was one of the worst movie villains ever.

saw this and thought it was worth reposting

its hard being superman lol
tumblr_n8u11wTSyo1rei3gfo1_250.gif

"Being Superman is great. What could possibly could wrong?"

NEARLY 2 YEARS LATER

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_9iuv3w160rggcw8kkc8s00ccw_640.gif

"Crap... Well, at least it can't get any worse than this."

A FEW DAYS LATER

batman-v-superman-26_warner.gif

"This hurts like hell. But it's better than being dead..."

A FEW HOURS LATER
batman_v_superman_best_worst_moments_superman_de.jpg

NEARLY 2 YEARS LATER

A FEW DAYS LATER

A FEW HOURS LATER

P O E TR Y
AsqL5Ks.png

:clap

NEARLY 2 YEARS LATER

A FEW DAYS LATER

A FEW HOURS LATER

:rotfl

At this point you'd figure people will just wait another 2 months for the Blu-ray/DVD, particularly since it will be the extended cut.

After finally seeing Civil War I will agree that CW is pretty much better in every way than BvS but that's just because CW is so good, not because BvS was some vomitous car wreck of a film. I still greatly look forward to the blu-ray.

After finally seeing Civil War I will agree that CW is pretty much better in every way than BvS but that's just because CW is so good, not because BvS was some vomitous car wreck of a film. I still greatly look forward to the blu-ray.

20-kohlkojudsonip0.gif

Yeah, that's a real shame, too. The last 15-20 minutes of that movie are pretty awesome! Had the whole movie been like that it likely would have ignited the franchise they were seeking.

SnakeDoc

:hi5:

Yeah, that was evidently a mistake. It dragged on for far too long and didn't really help the movie. Obviously they wanted Tonto/Depp to come across as the more competent one, but that certain characterization really hurt the Ranger.

Huh, I didn't notice that. Granted, it's been close to 2 years since I last saw the film, but good catch nonetheless.

Personally I thought this film got the death at the box office it deserved. Blah.

The movie was already good w/o the extended cut.

:chase

True, though the extended cut may address some of the complaints. Plus you can never have too much Bats and Supes!

Yes, CW was very good, but to me it felt like "more of the same", just a continuation of the MCU "TV series". BvS felt more like an epic blockbuster.

Personally I thought this film got the death at the box office it deserved. Blah.

As a longtime Lone Ranger fan I was skeptical, but it won me over. Most undignified thing about the box office was that it was beaten by Despicable Me 2.

Back