Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably intentional......DC tried that character building thing with Supes, it was called MoS. It fell under the same scrutiny as BvS.

plus wonder woman is getting her movie next so yeah, they needed to flesh out batman the most

In MoS the interrogation scene, the church scene, and the very end with the general were the only times Superman got any character moments. And 0 in BvS

I agree Batman needed it but Supes needed some almost as much, and the movie had enough time to so that

I think you hit the nail on the head with your first point. Marvel doesn't have the stakes or gravitas that BvS had, I would disagree on the second. CW had clear motivations for each side but also had the clash of ideology between the two as well. BvS needed that severely! Netflix DareDevil did it brilliantly too.

You made a great point, the non superhero moments are very well done in the MCU. The character interactions feel more natural which add to the character building.

I didnt get on Disney's payroll until just recently and missed that money boat. I'll get a nice paycheck bashing Suicide Squad before it comes out.

And I think someone dropped their tinfoil hat with bat ears on them.

there will be a free suicide squad hate bashing party at disney world, first come first serve, you better sign up quick if you want in, they will be giving out marvel merch giveaways and there are rumors that a actor from one of the movies will show up

its gonna be great, just great.

You made a great point, the non superhero moments are very well done in the MCU. The character interactions feel more natural which add to the character building.

I would watch a full movie of that Party scene, it's brilliant.

And I'd love a movie just about Ironman being a surrogate father for Spider-Man. That's inhaling cinema. The action and heroics are just confetti lol

there will be a free suicide squad hate bashing party at disney world, first come first serve, you better sign up quick if you want in, they will be giving out marvel merch giveaways and there are rumors that a actor from one of the movies will show up

its gonna be great, just great.

I better hurry and sign up then. Cant miss the party. Hope the guest is Hayley Atwell and she makes me an honorary S.H.I.E.L.D agent, in the WB/DC Bashing Unit.

I better hurry and sign up then. Cant miss the party. Hope the guest is Hayley Atwell and she makes me an honorary S.H.I.E.L.D agent, in the WB/DC Bashing Unit.

it will be a guy :lol maybe Hawkeye, or maybe the dude playing black panther, But they will have Disney princesses dress as Black Widow so it will be sweet :yess:

it will be a guy :lol maybe Hawkeye, or maybe the dude playing black panther, But they will have Disney princesses dress as Black Widow so it will be sweet :yess:

Disney can do better than having Hawkeye at their big DC Suicide Squad Bash party. THe Disney princesses as Black Widow kinda makes up for it though.

this is not meant to be an attack but it is just interesting how this movies have so much jesus imagery and metaphors and even supermans death is all jesus like ,
yet not even priests liked it too much lol, very random and just found it interesting, he is a big big fanboy :lol

for superman to be like jesus he needed to be hopeful and selfless and stuff "No Nobility"

really interesting stuff , he is nice about it but he didnt buy the jesus metaphor (which i find interesting )

Last edited:
Back