Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tumblr_inline_o4hbrdR01V1r9e2lb_500.gif

I never got that change.org for this sort of thing, it never changes anything.

There was one for Affleck, and one to fire Snyder too :lol

I suppose it's like kickstarter, anyone can create one for whatever stupid reason and get some traction.

I did sign one that stopped some rich ********* from destroying a big chunk of a local forest I go to run and workout, and it was successful, felt good.

5 years or so is good, I can do that.

They can also retcon the **** out of it though.

I heard rumors that the "reborn" Superman will be sort of "soft rebooted" into a more Supermanish Superman. I won't ask you about it cause I know if you know something you probably can't say :lol

Thats exactly What i was expecting, i mean he went trough a lot of **** now, he has to come back as a new man.
Doesnt feel like a soft reboot to me, continuation.

Well, he made his choice at the end of BvS and paid the ultimate price. So no more wishy-washy.

Kind of like how the Lone Ranger didn't come into his own until the end of that movie. Alas we won't be seeing any more of him.

That fake priest is totally right.

he aint fake buddy, he's the real deal.

I never got that change.org for this sort of thing, it never changes anything.

There was one for Affleck, and one to fire Snyder too :lol

I suppose it's like kickstarter, anyone can create one for whatever stupid reason and get some traction.

I did sign one that stopped some rich ********* from destroying a big chunk of a local forest I go to run and workout, and it was successful, felt good.

well it did get target to stop selling Grand Theft auto and got Toys r us to stop selling breaking bad toys, there are other examples too.

:lol ****ing people

Well can't say I'm surprised, there was a kick starter once for a dude making potato salad, and it got like 50k :lol

if the cause behind it is sjw related the store most likely will budge. they removed GTA but when people got a petition to remove the bible for its violence content (A petition that had double the signatures of the GTA one) target just ignored them.
there was a petition to remove Kim Kardashian products from Toys r us (that had more tracking than the Breaking bad one) again, toys r us just laughed,
so petitions do work if you put an oppression spin to it.

Kind of like how the Lone Ranger didn't come into his own until the end of that movie. Alas we won't be seeing any more of him.

Yeah, that's a real shame, too. The last 15-20 minutes of that movie are pretty awesome! Had the whole movie been like that it likely would have ignited the franchise they were seeking.

Yeah, that's a real shame, too. The last 15-20 minutes of that movie are pretty awesome! Had the whole movie been like that it likely would have ignited the franchise they were seeking.

Unpopular opinion here, but... I really liked the Lone Ranger. I think if they added they Werewolves subplot it would've been even "better". It's not a marvel of cinema, but it's entertaining enough to watch if there's nothing else on.

Back