Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That it does.

It was already a buy but I'm glad to see they've improved it

Of course, if I bought him, Superman and Wonder Woman would also become intensely difficult to resist. And then there's the ****ing Armored Batman and that cool Bat signal. Slippery slope. Damn collector mind, can't just have one thing.

I just remembered how when Shazam got his new powers, he fought Yuga Khan, who was trapped in the source, or something. which make me thing that in the deleted scene, it may be Yuga Khan, and what we are seeing in that scene is Yuga Khan being trapped, which is why he has 3 mother boxes in front of him.

I think that's what we're seeing there, just like the ship and Fake Jor-El are telling Clark the history of Krypton and General's Zod's coup, maybe the ship is telling Lex the history of Apokolips, and how Darkseid took over when Yuga Kahn was trapped in the source.

Good catch. I'm still leaning toward Steppenwolf but honestly that's what I'm thinking too. Lex is getting filled in on the universe's history and he's found out about the Mother Boxes, Darkseid, Apokolips and everything to do with the Fourth World. When thinking about why a Kryptonian ship's computer would have any of this information, I honestly believe now the reason that the Kryptonians stopped exploring space and colonizing the universe as revealed to Clark by Jor-El in MOS was because the Kryptonians ran into Darkseid or Yuga Khan and the forces of Apokolips. The Kryptonians were no match for them and that's why they ran back to Krypton. Another reason I think you are right and that it was a simulation made by the ship's computer and not an actual being from Apokolips, was when that being disappeared along with the Mother Boxes, there was no "BOOM" with a Boom Tube opening from the Mother Boxes to signal travel taking place from Earth to Apokolips. Just my two cents.

Mezco 6" Batman with Batmobile > HT Batman

I'm going with Mafex

msvuntE.gif

They don't make cars though :monkey2

I just remembered how when Shazam got his new powers, he fought Yuga Khan, who was trapped in the source, or something. which make me thing that in the deleted scene, it may be Yuga Khan, and what we are seeing in that scene is Yuga Khan being trapped, which is why he has 3 mother boxes in front of him.

I think that's what we're seeing there, just like the ship and Fake Jor-El are telling Clark the history of Krypton and General's Zod's coup, maybe the ship is telling Lex the history of Apokolips, and how Darkseid took over when Yuga Kahn was trapped in the source.

I'm thinking Yuga Khan too, makes more sense to me. Lex could have been researching the mother box seen in Cyborgs creation.

Good catch. I'm still leaning toward Steppenwolf but honestly that's what I'm thinking too. Lex is getting filled in on the universe's history and he's found out about the Mother Boxes, Darkseid, Apokolips and everything to do with the Fourth World. When thinking about why a Kryptonian ship's computer would have any of this information, I honestly believe now the reason that the Kryptonians stopped exploring space and colonizing the universe as revealed to Clark by Jor-El in MOS was because the Kryptonians ran into Darkseid or Yuga Khan and the forces of Apokolips. The Kryptonians were no match for them and that's why they ran back to Krypton. Another reason I think you are right and that it was a simulation made by the ship's computer and not an actual being from Apokolips, was when that being disappeared along with the Mother Boxes, there was no "BOOM" with a Boom Tube opening from the Mother Boxes to signal travel taking place from Earth to Apokolips. Just my two cents.

Is the box used to send Flash's warning through time to Bruce??

I honestly believe now the reason that the Kryptonians stopped exploring space and colonizing the universe as revealed to Clark by Jor-El in MOS was because the Kryptonians ran into Darkseid or Yuga Khan and the forces of Apokolips.
Exactly! :panic:

The Kryptonians were no match for them and that's why they ran back to Krypton. Another reason I think you are right and that it was a simulation made by the ship's computer and not an actual being from Apokolips, was when that being disappeared along with the Mother Boxes, there was no "BOOM" with a Boom Tube opening from the Mother Boxes to signal travel taking place from Earth to Apokolips. Just my two cents.
Could be a stylized representation, just like the history of Krypton looked like propaganda posters.

I ain't buying any collectibles since I didn't like the movie. Being a Batman fan and a fan of Affleck's performance, the regular Batman, Mad Max Batman and Armored suit are tempting the collector in me.

What I think I'll do is wait and see how Suicide Squad turns out. If that's actually a good movie and I like it, I'm sure there will be a Hot Toys Suicide Squad Affleck Batman that I can pick up under the SS license. I'll **** bricks if he actually confronts the Joker and Harley in the Lambo scene, and we know Affleck uses some kind of breathing apparatus (Joker gas?) so I'm sure Hot Toys and their love of 2.0s will make another regular Affleck.

I'm liking all this kryptonian space exploration and lex tapping into all that data angle, more exciting than anything cosmic that's come out of the MCU.

I ain't buying any collectibles since I didn't like the movie. Being a Batman fan and a fan of Affleck's performance, the regular Batman, Mad Max Batman and Armored suit are tempting the collector in me.

What I think I'll do is wait and see how Suicide Squad turns out. If that's actually a good movie and I like it, I'm sure there will be a Hot Toys Suicide Squad Affleck Batman that I can pick up under the SS license. I'll **** bricks if he actually confronts the Joker and Harley in the Lambo scene, and we know Affleck uses some kind of breathing apparatus (Joker gas?) so I'm sure Hot Toys and their love of 2.0s will make another regular Affleck.

You don't think the BVS figure will still be available when SS comes out?

Back