Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don't think the BVS figure will still be available when SS comes out?

No, I'm sure it will be but I know there are going to be more Affleck Batman figures. Usually the latest edition of a figure is the best version, so I'm sure we'll see another regular suited Affleck with newer accessories.

Look how they already have 4 Batman figures for BvS and the movie is only 3 days old. If Suicide Squad is good, I'd rather just wait and get the Batman from that. The Armor suit would really tempt me if it had that sadistic "come out me bro" smiling face, the damaged helmet mask showing Bruce Wayne's face and the Kryptonite spear.

Pretty crazy that Luthor's plan to kill Superman succeeded. He's damn lucky that Batman wasn't the one to do it though as Doomsday didn't appear too keen on taking his orders.

On another note so WW creates a force field when she puts her bracelets together? Is that a comic thing or a brand new movie thing?

Pretty crazy that Luthor's plan to kill Superman succeeded. He's damn lucky that Batman wasn't the one to do it though as Doomsday didn't appear too keen on taking his orders.

On another note so WW creates a force field when she puts her bracelets together? Is that a comic thing or a brand new movie thing?

i still wonder what Lex was planning to do about a monster like doomsday being around. everyone keeps saying "lex is crazy he didnt care" but doomsday would have had destroyed the entire world. as crazy as lex is.... he wouldnt want that

OK but, there's that word again, now that he is changed it necessarily opens the possibility that Batman will indeed kill Joker and others in this universe.

Wouldn't that be great to finally see Batman strangle the Joker and kill him. It hasn't been done yet, certainly not in cartoons or live action.

Keaton grappled Joker to the gargoyle to stop him from getting away, Bale strung Joker up for the SWAT team to take him away. I'd love a scene similar to TDK's interrogation scene where Batman finally loses it and calmly takes out a hysterical Leto Joker while his eyes bulge out.

That's comic accurate. Because of Zeus the bracelets can channel divine lightning when they are struck together at will. They can also create a wave of energy.

It would have been better to see Lex get away with it, and then Batman visits Lex at his home...while Lex's is sleeping, like in the animated series.

Why'd he get arrested? no one knew it was him that did those things. Did they arrest him for creating doomsday? Did they find out he kidnapped supermans mom? Did sombody snitch on him?

i am really wondering what the young audiences were thinking with this, this movie kind of felt like watching inception to me. or watching fight club or something
If i was 10 i dont think i would have made it through, this is a very adult movie. the themes, the character interactions, the plot, the only thing for kids is basically the end.

My 8 and 10 year old loved it.

Wouldn't that be great to finally see Batman strangle the Joker and kill him. It hasn't been done yet, certainly not in cartoons or live action.

Keaton grappled Joker to the gargoyle to stop him from getting away, Bale strung Joker up for the SWAT team to take him away. I'd love a scene similar to TDK's interrogation scene where Batman finally loses it and calmly takes out a hysterical Leto Joker while his eyes bulge out.

If they let Snyder do it, he'll just copy and paste the TDKReturns panels instead of doing something different or original.

Batman looked great in the shadows while in Lex's cell.

Hell yeah. But him not branding Lex is one of the few things that bugged me about the movie. It reminded me "oh yeah, that's Superman's villain, got to maintain status quo." Imagine if Aldo Raine carved his masterpiece into the dirt next to Landa's head. Wouldn't have felt right, especially with the prior foreshadowing. Oh well. It was still a cool scene overall, that bit just stuck out.

Why'd he get arrested? no one knew it was him that did those things. Did they arrest him for creating doomsday? Did they find out he kidnapped supermans mom? Did sombody snitch on him?

Wasn't it because Lois Lane figured out that he was behind the Africa incident? Also, the monster came from the Kryptonian ship, and Lex had access to the ship, so I'm guessing that wasn't a secret.

Back