Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Biel can sure as hell act better than some random bodybuilder or mma chick.

I always thought Bridget Regan was the right choice for WW. She can act, she's tall, great body (those legs :drool), she has a nice voice, and she's already used to doing action and fighting.

I always thought Antje Traue would've looked pretty good as WW...
wonder__antje_by_lfsilver-d6epbm3.jpg

I always thought Bridget Regan was the right choice for WW. She can act, she's tall, great body (those legs :drool), she has a nice voice, and she's already used to doing action and fighting.

She certainly has the face, body and stature for the role. Reminds me of Lucy Lawless, only 20 years later. Very nice call, brother. :duff

And, because I'm a perv, some pics.

bridreg.jpg

bridgetreg.jpg

She certainly has the face, body and stature for the role. Reminds me of Lucy Lawless, only 20 years later. Very nice call, brother. :duff
And, because I'm a perv, some pics.
View attachment 149812

Nice, great actress. I like her for Wonder Woman but too late I guess, Thanks for the pics as well. Big BR fan! :woo

the thing that bothers me is that Gal Gadot was not cast for her looks or her acting, so there must be some other reason she was cast. Some behind the scenes stuff we don't know anything about. I'm not implying she slept with anyone or anything like that I assure you

It just feels like the studio had other reasons that had nothing to do with acting or the way she looks. Whatever the reason was it certainly wasn't because she fits the role.

the thing that bothers me is that Gal Gadot was not cast for her looks or her acting, so there must be some other reason she was cast. Some behind the scenes stuff we don't know anything about. I'm not implying she slept with anyone or anything like that I assure you

It just feels like the studio had other reasons that had nothing to do with acting or the way she looks. Whatever the reason was it certainly wasn't because she fits the role.

She saw something she wasn't supposed to see, so they said, alright what do you want in exchange for your silence? Or she slept with the entire studio...

She saw something she wasn't supposed to see, so they said, alright what do you want in exchange for your silence? Or she slept with the entire studio...

lol :lol

I was thinking more like maybe she was the cheapest actress they could hire, so it was a deal for the studio to get her. Or she has some family connections?
Zack Snyder or one of the producers has a crush on her and hired her Only because she was the producer's dream girl....

I don't want to say she slept with anyone because that's not nice but there is definitely something suspicious about her casting

Back