Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

She's not even Olive Oil though :lol

8KEJg2G.png

:lol.

Good lord, are we still going on about Gal Gadot? I did a fair bit of bitching myself when she was first cast, but it's done, she got the role, turn the page.

Good lord, are we still going on about Gal Gadot? I did a fair bit of bitching myself when she was first cast, but it's done, she got the role, turn the page.

I think people are just shocked that she pulled a "Machinist" for a role that required her to bulk UP. That's one hell of a missed memo on her part.

Are you sure that's a double? It's been a while since I've watched TDKR but doesn't that shot continue until Hathaway turns and gets on the bike, showing that its her?

that wasn't a double

I think people are just shocked that she pulled a "Machinist" for a role that required her to bulk UP. That's one hell of a missed memo on her part.

It was obvious that someone with that slight of a frame was never going to be able to pack on muscle, so why anyone would pretend to be shocked that she hasn't is a bit silly. You can tell she's tried to tone up a bit, and that's about the best you could hope for in her case. Watching people go on and on and on about her body is really getting sickening. If anyone wanted to reinforce the "obsessive internet nerd stereotype" this would be the perfect thread to do it.

It was obvious that someone with that slight of a frame was never going to be able to pack on muscle, so why anyone would pretend to be shocked that she hasn't is a bit silly. You can tell she's tried to tone up a bit, and that's about the best you could hope for in her case. Watching people go on and on and on about her body is really getting sickening. If anyone wanted to reinforce the "obsessive internet nerd stereotype" this would be the perfect thread to do it.

I hate the double standard, male actors gain weight, put on the muscles, and they even take steroids to get to that level, but not once have I seen an actress make that transformation for a superhero film or an action film. That is sickening. Playing a superhero, and not looking the part, and expect the audience to suspend disbelief. Maybe she'll look better on film...maybe she won't, who knows?

I hate the double standard, male actors gain weight, put on the muscles, and they even take steroids to get to that level, but not once have I seen an actress make that transformation for a superhero film or an action film. That is sickening. Playing a superhero, and not looking the part, and expect the audience to suspend disbelief. Maybe she'll look better on film...maybe she won't, who knows?

Hamilton in T2. Streep in The River Wild.

I think some women don't want to look like that. :dunno

And Hamilton in T2 was in no way superhero shaped. She was lean and scrawny.

A pet peeve of mine is when actors/actresses blink when they shoot, especially if they're supposed to be expert marksmen. Gibson in Lethal Weapon was the worst. But Hamilton unloading her entire magazine into Dyson's house and not blinking once? BAD. ASS.

A pet peeve of mine is when actors/actresses blink when they shoot, especially if they're supposed to be expert marksmen. Gibson in Lethal Weapon was the worst. But Hamilton unloading her entire magazine into Dyson's house and not blinking once? BAD. ASS.

Arnold blinks..a lot :lol Robert Patrick didn't though. One of the few actresses I can think of that got in good shape for a film was Demi Moore for that war film she did in the 90's and Charlie's Angel. Demi Moore as WW would've worked, imo.

Arnold blinks..a lot.

Yeah, it kind of annoys me when he does it when he's shooting the first Sarah Connor who answers the door. He's a damn machine for crying out loud. He wouldn't need to flinch repeatedly like a rookie human. Sly does it too. Just means that for all the guns that they've fired in their movies they never bothered to go to a real firing range to practice aiming long enough to cure themselves of the habit.

They should do a Lucas and edit Arnold from blinking in T1 and T2.

I wouldn't mind that. They dropped the frames that showed Anthony Hopkins blinking in Silence of the Lambs. Creepy as hell to see him talking the whole movie without blinking once.

Also make all the Endos kiwi, dub Ahnuld's voice with Temuera Morrison.

Back