Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

PUHLEASE.jpg

squat1.jpg

Jesus H Christ

I could understand if Gal Gadot was some amazing actress but she's literally a nobody. They should have at least cast someone who looked the part since acting experience, clearly, was not a prerequisite. I want a Wonder Woman that looks the part. Imagine if they had casted that skinny kid from Road Trip to play Superman.

I just don't see Gadot ever being able to look like this :

h9uUnLY.jpg

ZYvQ8qd.jpg

literally the smartest post on the thread.

Gadot IS a nobody, her acting skills could be easily replaceable by another girl, and she doesn't look the part, AT ALL... everything you said is true.

this might be the worst casting decision ever made

Well, Hemsworth was a scrawny nobody, but that worked out well....

chris-hemsworth-before-after.jpg

I'll reserve judgement of this chick until we see her in the outfit.

I'll just leave this here :monkey3 I prefer the one in green(Sandra Bullock lookalike)

It would be quite empowering to have a buff lady superhero like the ladies in this vid. We've had AssKicking female heroes and villains like Mystique and Gamora but none with a real fitness enthusiast body-type.

I can't think of any movies with a buff female character, perhaps there's a stigma as it isn't thought of as lady-like

Gal Gadot can't act? For some reason, I don't give a ****.

View attachment 149707

I never understood what these pics are supposed to prove? that she has a flat butt? well yeah, she does.
that she has a pretty face? well yeah, but a pretty face is not enough to play Wonder Woman, if that was the case this girl could have been a better WW (Better acting, more experience, much prettier face, flat butt)

gusvUfZ.png

It would be quite empowering to have a buff lady superhero like the ladies in this vid. We've had AssKicking female heroes and villains like Mystique and Gamora but none with a real fitness enthusiast body-type.

I can't think of any movies with a buff female character, perhaps there's a stigma as it isn't thought of as lady-like

Always wondered that myself.

I never understood what these pics are supposed to prove? that she has a flat butt? well yeah, she does.
that she has a pretty face? well yeah, but a pretty face is not enough to play Wonder Woman, if that was the case this girl could have been a better WW (Better acting, more experience, much prettier face, flat butt)

gusvUfZ.png

Can't deny that there are prettier skinny girls out there with better acting skills than Gadot.

Who knows, maybe Mel Gibson was right after all. :lol

I still think Hollywood magic will make Gadot come off as a believable WW.

Gina Carano has the body but can't act.

Jessica Biel has the body and can act,(and she is way prettier than slim Gadot) but for some reason you guys hate her :dunno

Well I think there's some truth to that. At least with Snyder-helmed films, the focus seems to be more on the design, the mood, the cosmetic components more than story or dramatic acting ability. And that's just something you are OK with or you aren't. But that's one of the reasons I think the Wonder Woman criticisms are totally appropriate. I personally think she'll look fine (and won't care too strongly if she doesn't, because that's not the main thing of interest to me in a comic book movie), but if moviegoers don't feel that way, then that's a problem, because beyond the look, and the action stuff, what other things can you expect to really work well in films guided by Zach Snyder's and David Goyer's visions? So, they bring the criticisms on themselves IMO.

gusvUfZ.png

I guess it proves that I don't really give two figs one way or the other. To me, Gadot looks fine here.

wonder-woman.png

Does she appear strong? Yes. Does she look like she can kick ass? Yes.

She looks good there, but I'm sure that she's been photoshopped to fill that outfit out.

Back