Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Maybe the studio is forcing Zack to put her in SvB so he figured he screw them by casting the worst possible choice. :lol

the thing that bothers me is that Gal Gadot was not cast for her looks or her acting, so there must be some other reason she was cast. Some behind the scenes stuff we don't know anything about. I'm not implying she slept with anyone or anything like that I assure you

It just feels like the studio had other reasons that had nothing to do with acting or the way she looks. Whatever the reason was it certainly wasn't because she fits the role.

Probably because shes cheap. Shes not a big name so she doesn't get the big money.

lol :lol

I was thinking more like maybe she was the cheapest actress they could hire, so it was a deal for the studio to get her. Or she has some family connections?
Zack Snyder or one of the producers has a crush on her and hired her Only because she was the producer's dream girl....

I don't want to say she slept with anyone because that's not nice but there is definitely something suspicious about her casting

Wow, that's a lot more innocent and logical than what I had mind :lol Still, if years from now we find out Snyder choked a male prostitute or kicked a small dog, we'll know who the witness was, and what she got in exchange for her silence. :monkey3

"Wonder" Woman 5 days ago. Huge miscast.

ZoxkBuZ.jpg

this is disturbing. maybe she's thick bones or larger in person or something. too bad WW doesn't have like a weak young version. she's basically raised on combat.

maybe its just a 5 sec intro, thus the next appearance is like a yrs away, thus anyone else can be cast.

Well I think there's some truth to that. At least with Snyder-helmed films, the focus seems to be more on the design, the mood, the cosmetic components more than story or dramatic acting ability. And that's just something you are OK with or you aren't. But that's one of the reasons I think the Wonder Woman criticisms are totally appropriate. I personally think she'll look fine (and won't care too strongly if she doesn't, because that's not the main thing of interest to me in a comic book movie), but if moviegoers don't feel that way, then that's a problem, because beyond the look, and the action stuff, what other things can you expect to really work well in films guided by Zach Snyder's and David Goyer's visions? So, they bring the criticisms on themselves IMO.

This guy is good.

Was it really more cost effective to CG abs rather than use prosthetics, I wonder?

Look at what they did to Hathaway for TDKR.

Ughhh.

:lol

her back and her butt line up almost perfectly.... wtf

YEHWhZr.jpg

Back