Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Fortunately, there's Batman, Batman Returns, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, and that third movie that bastardized Robin. Meanwhile, I'd rather have other characters around since Batman has a boring personality and fights like a joke in all previous films. Anyone walking down the street would've beat his ass with those pathetic techniques.

I hate the Batfamily.

Shame on both of you. This is what DC comics is all about. Or should be, anyway.

bpflveC.jpg

I don't know what's going on with the nu-Batfamily though, and the 17 or 18 Robins he's apparently got hanging around.

Fortunately, there's Batman, Batman Returns, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, and that third movie that bastardized Robin. Meanwhile, I'd rather have other characters around since Batman has a boring personality and fights like a joke in all previous films. Anyone walking down the street would've beat his ass with those pathetic techniques.

:lol yup, the only Batmans that are good fighters outside the comics are the Arkham Batman and the one from the animated movies, and most of those animated movies are based on the comics.

Shame on both of you. This is what DC comics is all about. Or should be, anyway.

bpflveC.jpg

I don't know what's going on with the nu-Batfamily though, and the 17 or 18 Robins he's apparently got hanging around.

Is that dog also wearing a mask? Why would a dog need a mask? Does he need to protect his identity from other dogs? :lol

I want an agile batman. I want a batman that moves and fights like Capt America from Capt 2 TWS. But he can't because of the rubber suits...and now Batfleck can't even move his neck :monkey2

If I see him throwing basic elbows and doing crappy kicks like he did in previous movies, then that's pathetic.

The Dog has to protect Bruce and friends from being found out. If it walks around without its mask, despite looking identical to many other dogs....it will put everyone in danger...

Can't find better quality.

Thanks, I was looking for those fights :hi5: As I was watching Ozymandias explain his master plan, I totally forgot about the fighting and was more interested in the story :lol Anyway, that was pretty good. If Batman can move like that, then it should be fine. However, I noticed that Silk Spectre was not wearing the heels when she was fighting...that's a big mistake. I hope the same doesn't happen to Wonder Woman.

Thanks, I was looking for those fights :hi5: As I was watching Ozymandias explain his master plan, I totally forgot about the fighting and was more interested in the story :lol Anyway, that was pretty good. If Batman can move like that, then it should be fine. However, I noticed that Silk Spectre was not wearing the heels when she was fighting...that's a big mistake. I hope the same doesn't happen to Wonder Woman.

The story is so thick, one forgets the fights are also good.

I know, the delivery is so good, and how they seem to distract Ozymandias' between the two so the other can attack, it's a very nuanced scene when it comes to the fighting, and Ozymandias' speech is also very good.

I think she's wearing he heels at 1st, but then the fight starts and she takes them off, I understand, you can barely notice and it must be stupidly tough to fight on high heels.

:goodpost: If there's one thing not to worry about, I think it will be the action. Snyder knows how to do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ets2KtNYiis

I just hope everything else delivers. :lol

With Terrio's writing, it should.

I think she's wearing he heels at 1st, but then the fight starts and she takes them off, I understand, you can barely notice and it must be stupidly tough to fight on high heels.

She took her shoes off during the fight? I don't know. It looked like a continuity error. The same happened to Catwoman in Batman Returns, one moment she has the heels, the next moment she doesn't because of the acrobatic moves she's doing :lol

heels

YIgPk8S.gif

no heels

WA9j2JV.gif

:fireworksMagic:fireworks:

Then why is MOS such a snooze fest. :lol

Because you have no soul, Jye.

She took her shoes off during the fight? I don't know. It looked like a continuity error. The same happened to Catwoman in Batman Returns, one moment she has the heels, the next moment she doesn't because of the acrobatic moves she's doing :lol

heels

YIgPk8S.gif

no heels

WA9j2JV.gif

:fireworksMagic:fireworks:

:lol that's what I mean, the 1st steps she gives she's wearing them, but then they cut to the fight and she doesn't have them on anymore, so yeah, either a continuity error or it was on purpose cause it's maybe too hard to do that on heels.

Back