Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Then why is MOS such a snooze fest. :lol

Because action alone does not work. You have to care about why characters are fighting and what's at stake. I thought the fighting was good, a bit too fast for my eyes. I could barely keep up, but that's still better than slow-motion. Also, that last fight went on forever...or at least it felt like it. I still enjoyed the film, it was the Dragon Ball Z movie I always wanted to see :lol

Long fight scenes >Emo Supeman Returns stalking Lois and watching her in her house using his x ray vision..creepy, instead of you know, fighting crime :lol

Because you have no soul, Jye.

photo-4.gif

:lecture Good action is meaningless if you don't give a crap about what's going on. It's just a different kind of boring.

l50sp.gif

Is that documentary ever coming out? I've been waiting for it for ages.

Although the one thing I'd like to see would be Spider Brainiac, very a la Mr. Freeze.

Chris Rock Jimmy Olsen? :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

:lol that's what I mean, the 1st steps she gives she's wearing them, but then they cut to the fight and she doesn't have them on anymore, so yeah, either a continuity error or it was on purpose cause it's maybe too hard to do that on heels.

It's for stunt work. They'd twist their ankle if they did those scenes with heels on. :lol

It's ****ing stupid giving female superheros high heels in the first place.

I hate all those female characters wearing heels. They look silly and it's not believable, which is why they have to get rid of them when they are doing all the acrobatic stuff. Even Catwoman in TDKR, had the silly heels. You would think Nolan would give her regular boots, but nope. Alice (Resident evil) and The Bride (kill bill) didn't need them, but they are tall women, unlike tiny Scarlet Johansson, so maybe height is a factor.

I hate all those female characters wearing heels. They look silly and it's not believable, which is why they have to get rid of them when they are doing all the acrobatic stuff. Even Catwoman in TDKR, had the silly heels. You would think Nolan would give her regular boots, but nope. Alice (Resident evil) and The Bride (kill bill) didn't need them, but they are tall women, unlike tiny Scarlet Johansson, so maybe height is a factor.

But in TDKR her heel spikes was actually a weapon. :lol

Height is definitely a huge factor.

oh_you_tony_zps32ea4d88.jpg

But with female characters it's just a thing.

Holy crap! Is that him joking around on the set? That can't be real :lol That's just embarrassing if it is real. Do some camera tricks or something, but that just looks ridiculous. If it was a 70's film, I could understand.

Holy crap! Is that him joking around on the set? That can't be real :lol That's just embarrassing if it is real. Do some camera tricks or something, but that just looks ridiculous. If it was a 70's film, I could understand.

Dude made $75 million over the course of a year, he can do pretty much whatever he wants. :lol

About a billion women disagree with you.

Dude made $75 million over the course of a year, he can do pretty much whatever he wants. :lol

:lol

Eggsactly

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 108
Back