Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

It would appear they are going full bore with The Dark Knight Returns storyline. We may have a female Robin:

Jena Malone Confirmed for Mystery Role in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - ComingSoon.net

I think she posted a photo of her hair and it was red. So it's possible, but she could be Poison Ivy, Batgirl, or some other character. If she is Robin, that means the photos I posted a while back from the set with the word Robin on a train could be real. It also means the original Robin is either dead (killed by the joker) or he is Nightwing, which could lead to a solo film in the future. And he does have a new solo comicbook.

Jena Malone is sexay because she looks like the kind of chick who would be down for anything.

jena-malone-foam-magazine-february-2014-issue_1.jpg

Well I hope the only thing they're borrowing from is the Batman design.

I like Carrie Kelley, but I'd prefer to see any other Robin before her.

I'm assuming you saw the SDCC teaser. The story doesn't have to be the same for them to borrow heavily from it.

Agree. TDKR is apparently Snyder's dream project, so he's pulling lots of stuff from it.

I'm sure we will see a full on live adaption of it eventually.

It the rumor is true, would be neat to see a female Robin.

I liked Chris Odonnell's take on him. Though I'd rather see Nightwing since we are getting a seasoned Batman.

Hope this sint true out of all the kick ass robins you pick her? I know she was in the TDKR but come on give us **** grayson or maybe even jason todd since this is set in a timeline where batman has been relevant for quite awhile

I'm in agreement with Gaspar and Wez on this one. I love TDKR a lot, but, as something to build the whole DC Cinematix Universe out of? Eh. I can dig taking stylistic cues from it for the Batsuits, but there's such a large Batfamily, already; I'd prefer they take a more traditional route. Tim, or, hell, even Damian would be better, IMO.

Hope this sint true out of all the kick ass robins you pick her? I know she was in the TDKR but come on give us **** grayson or maybe even jason todd since this is set in a timeline where batman has been relevant for quite awhile

With an old Batman I'd assume the Batfamily is complete at that point, I don't see Carrie fitting well in that Batfamily.

I'm in agreement with Gaspar and Wez on this one. I love TDKR a lot, but, as something to build the whole DC Cinematix Universe out of? Eh. I can dig taking stylistic cues from it for the Batsuits, but there's such a large Batfamily, already; I'd prefer they take a more traditional route. Tim, or, hell, even Damian would be better, IMO.

I know, Damian would be so awesome, and that would imply Nightwing and RedHood are also around.

Why the hell is Carrie Kelly being mentioned as Robin? Where's Richard, Jason, Tim and Damian? Wheres Barbara? Wheres...screw it. My excitement is dropping. Can't believe Grayson's 75th anniversary is next year on top of that and he's still not getting the attention he deserves. Nightwing better exist in this universe.

It's just a weird rumor to me, I mean, the 1st person I'd think Jenna would be playing is Barbara, not Carrie Kelley.

With an old Batman I'd assume the Batfamily is complete at that point, I don't see Carrie fitting well in that Batfamily.

I know, Damian would be so awesome, and that would imply Nightwing and RedHood are also around.

Is he really that old? I mean yea I heard he was gonna be well into his years as batman but I thought this meant like 4 or 5 yrs. I thought we were getting an experienced batman not an old one. The phtos I saw of afflick he doesnt look so old. Idk Hopefully he is well into his mid 30s in this franchise.

Why the hell is Carrie Kelly being mentioned as Robin? Where's Richard, Jason, Tim and Damian? Wheres Barbara? Wheres...screw it. My excitement is dropping. Can't believe Grayson's 75th anniversary is next year on top of that and he's still not getting the attention he deserves. Nightwing better exist in this universe.
I mean if they wanted a girl sidekick then choose barbra gordon or even Spolier...... I hope this is just a rumor wish we had more nightwing.

Is he really that old? I mean yea I heard he was gonna be well into his years as batman but I thought this meant like 4 or 5 yrs. I thought we were getting an experienced batman not an old one. The phtos I saw of afflick he doesnt look so old. Idk Hopefully he is well into his mid 30s in this franchise.

They said Batman would be in his mid-40's, if I remember correctly, and that he'd have around 20 years of crime fighting in his background.

Don't quote me on that I don't remember exactly.

But if that's the case, then a complete Batfamily would make more sense.

At least that way we could get a court of owls, or a death of the family storylines.

Yeah not a fan of this rumour at all. It does seem a little too convenient that she was seen visiting the set and fans instantly started speculating that she might be Carrie Kelley because in here instagram pic she had dyed red hair, then "hey presto!", a short time later some extra comes out claiming she's the new Robin.

And as Amazing Spider-Man said, it would be a crime to pass Grayson over, considering it's his 75th anniversary next year.

She'd make a good Barbara Gordon though.

Back