Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Man of Steel 2 (Superman/Batman--Official title to be confirmed)

Cranston would be perfect for Gordon... perfect!!!

Clancy Brown is freaking amazing... I'd lose my ******ing mind if he was Lex on film.

Clancy Brown is freaking amazing... I'd lose my ******ing mind if he was Lex on film.
:exactly:

Clancy Brown weighs like 400 lbs now.

The cartoon version of Luthor which he voiced was also a big dude. If Mark Hamill can get back into shape to play Luke Skywalker, getting Clancy Brown in shape to play Luthor should be no problem at all.

Clancy Brown weighs like 400 lbs now.
07IIjE8.jpg

What's with the Michael Jackson "one glove" thing he's got going on in that pic?

What's with the Michael Jackson "one glove" thing he's got going on in that pic?

Kryptonite poisoning. Kryptonite is radioactive. only a little, but radioactive none the less.

Superman and all other kryptonians are infinitely more sensative to this particular radiation, so it kills them faster.

It can also kill humans, but it takes FAR longer. Lex wore the ring nonstop for sooo long it gave him cancer. he had his hand amputated, and replaced with a robotic prostesis, and covered it with a glove to hide it.

it still eventually killed him in the long run. his body anyways.

2986580-brain_in_a_jar.jpg

I really hope the studio and Snyder decide to drop this "based on The Dark Knight Returns" nonsense, and base the Superman movie upon a Superman story.

"For the man who had everything", "Superman/Batman: Public Enemies", or even "Dark Knight over Metropolis", are a lot more suitable for a Superman movie, if they really feel they need Batman.

"Dark Knight Returns" is the ultimate Batman fanboy fantasy. It's of no interest to Superman fans.

Any sane human would want Bale to move on to better things.

I think it shows that he really loves the character but c'mon, his time has passed, we need a new bats.

I really hope the studio and Snyder decide to drop this "based on The Dark Knight Returns" nonsense, and base the Superman movie upon a Superman story.

"For the man who had everything", "Superman/Batman: Public Enemies", or even "Dark Knight over Metropolis", are a lot more suitable for a Superman movie, if they really feel they need Batman.

"Dark Knight Returns" is the ultimate Batman fanboy fantasy. It's of no interest to Superman fans.

It doesn't matter if this interests Superman fans or not because superman is now guest-starring in his own damn film. I hate to be debbie downer but that is what we are facing.

Bale will almost certainly be back to the tune of fifty million. That makes me sad because now this film will be another bunch of people talking rapidly to each otther in darkened rooms. Id say we saw ENOUGH OF THAT!!!!! In the last three batman films but what do I know.

It doesn't matter if this interests Superman fans or not because superman is now guest-starring in his own damn film. I hate to be debbie downer but that is what we are facing.

Bale will almost certainly be back to the tune of fifty million. That makes me sad because now this film will be another bunch of people talking rapidly to each otther in darkened rooms. Id say we saw ENOUGH OF THAT!!!!! In the last three batman films but what do I know.

God damn it, it is a downer :lol

I don't want no more Bale :monkey2

Back