Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

I have some thread title change suggestions:

The World According To Gaspar

GasparPedia

The Relevance Of Underpants: A History Channel Special, Hosted By Gaspar the Zizou

:family

Personally I think the idea of Superman wearing a fake rubber muscle suit is pretty retarded.

He is supposed to be perfect. Batman wears padding.

Personally I think the idea of Superman wearing a fake rubber muscle suit is pretty retarded.

But it's customary on Krypton and evokes a royal air, just like the cape, booties and lack of undies, bro!

You know what would be pretty retarded? If the "S" on his chest stood for Superman.

Why even wear a suit at all? Show off all that perfection, baby!

batman-superman-wonder-woman-sdcc-2014.jpg
In the vidéos of Sdcc you can see the two promo shots of Supes and WW but also a 3rd one of Batman.
Is it available online in better résolution?

Last edited:

Nope, that one isn't online to my knowledge.

Which is a shame cause I want to see the boots, which I hope aren't textured or something dumb like that.

I'd be cool with that, I'm not a fan of those "muscle lines" on the gloves but sure beats same texture all over.

Wow, you guys are arguing over underwear on a superhero??? :slap
:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

I'd be cool with that, I'm not a fan of those "muscle lines" on the gloves but sure beats same texture all over.

I'll wait to say more when I see more photos but when I first saw the Batffleck promo shot I thought, "Damn, Bats has got the same tailor as Supes!" I hope the costume designers did enough to make it look like they both don't have the same Superhero tailor when they appear on-screen.

Wow, you guys are arguing over underwear on a superhero??? :slap
:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
You're new to the internet, I see.

I'll wait to say more when I see more photos but when I first saw the Batffleck promo shot I thought, "Damn, Bats has got the same tailor as Supes!" I hope the costume designers did enough to make it look like they both don't have the same Superhero tailor when they appear on-screen.

I know, it's a dumb concept, that's one of the things I don't like about the new 52 designs, why would they have the same paneling? And in this, why would they have similar looking textures? :dunno

At least in the new 52 the different artists make them look different.

You're new to the internet, I see.

I know, it's a dumb concept, that's one of the things I don't like about the new 52 designs, why would they have the same paneling? And in this, why would they have similar looking textures? :dunno

At least in the new 52 the different artists make them look different.

What is this internet you speak of oh great god of underwear?

Back