Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

I don't want your fuuuuuture!

Dawson-Crying-dawsons-creek-1445426-640-480-540x40511-500x375.jpg

You'd cause a tsunami with one urination :lol

I think Mcavoy in X-Men Days of Future Past is the closet we've gotten to Oscar material acting in a CBM since TDK

Oh yeah. He was great...actually, I think all the actors did a great job. Singer really got the best out of that cast and even Jackman, I thought he gave his best Wolverine performance in a long time. Mcavoy really impressed me and this was the film that made me accept him as Professor X. I thought he was ok in the first film as a young Charles, but this film really made me a fan of his character.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Mcavoy is one of the best actors working today, I definitely thought he gave the best performance, to be honest, the only person that I really think did a subpar job was Jen Lawrence. Even though she's in makeup and plays a character that can turn into other people, all I see is Jennifer Lawrence. I would love if they found a way to replace her, hopefully after Apocalypse she doesn't come back, in fact the Mystique character needs some time off, it's time for real X-Men to be the stars in these films.

Rebecca Was definitely a better Mystique in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mcavoy is one of the best actors working today, I definitely thought he gave the best performance, to be honest, the only person that I really think did a subpar job was Jen Lawrence. Even though she's in makeup and plays a character that can turn into other people, all I see is Jennifer Lawrence. I would love if they found a way to replace her, hopefully after Apocalypse she doesn't come back, in fact the Mystique character needs some time off, it's time for real X-Men to be the stars in these films.

Hush.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

I've been holding it in far too long, I had to say it haha.

In a way, I'm also glad she got casted as Mystique, these movies need her for that star appeal, but hot damn I wish they would have went with someone else.

In First Class she was unbearable.

Sorry again for my little rant people, I just needed to finally say it.

I agree, she was the weakest link and Rebecca was better as Mystique, but I thought Lawrence was better than in the first film....and I really don't mind looking at her...

McAvoy was amazing in both 1st class and DOFP, I don't mind Lawrence as Mystique, I really don't :drool but Rebeca was very superior.

And Trevor, well, he was Jack Sparrow, nothing to compete with McAvoy in my opinion, he was entertaining though.

Ok...that just sounds wrong :lol

Anyway, what this movie needs is more realism!!!!

Bats don't use briefs :monkey3

I never ever read Gaspar's posts as being arrogant, or it being...."my way or the highway bro".

He's always a good read.

That's why I come here, to see different opinions being thrown around for discussion.

Gaspar actually had a recent debate in the Arkham game thread where he kicked some serious ass with well placed logic. :lol

I'm pretty sure that Gaspar realized after we posted a few back and forths, that I was just strawmanning his statements, rather than being serious. :wink1:

You say that now, but wait until you see him post that he thinks Godzilla'a laser blast breath is unnecessary and silly or that the Hulk shouldn't have pants.
He did make the statement a few pages back that he'd like to see this kind of stuff go on in a Marvel thread. Hope he does attack the Hulk when AoU comes out, that evil ****er. :lol

I never ever read Gaspar's posts as being arrogant, or it being...."my way or the highway bro".

He's always a good read.

That's why I come here, to see different opinions being thrown around for discussion.

Gaspar actually had a recent debate in the Arkham game thread where he kicked some serious ass with well placed logic. :lol

Just a little confused in a DC thread talking mostly about x-men?

This your first thread in the movie section? :lol

- As a symbol I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting.
- What symbol?
- Something elemental, something terrifying...

Back