Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Embarrassing... These are grown men?

Supes with glowing red eyes vs. Bats with glowing white super suit eyes!
I just ****ed in my pants! LOL@Conboys.

That would drive me ****ing insane. I hear watching a big movie stateside is much the same, **** heads whooping and clapping.

We Brits are a boring reserved bunch :lol

same with the Irish, everyone is real quiet, but I guess its just people being courteous, and not trying to disturb anyone's enjoyment of the film

If you 2 only had experienced my Avengers midnight show, it was like a rock concert. :lol

If you 2 only had experienced my Avengers midnight show, it was like a rock concert. :lol

When I seen the Avengers, there was like 6 or 7 people there :lol
to be fair it was 2pm on a Tuesday

Same with TWS on opening day..... 12pm on a Wednesday

I guess a live action version of this would've never been approved in a million years. :lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 235

I guess a live action version of this would've never been approved in a million years. :lol

Should have been. I heard there is a team of 42 editors alone who comb this film for any hint of colour and darken it on sight.

MoS was very disappointing but I can't help but get all giddy and happy after watching the teaser. Two of my all-time favorite characters on the big screen for the first time...I pray this doesn't suck.

I think we've gone sort of off track here. You, Y4NK33, came in and started accusing Batman of ripping off Iron Man, when, in reality, Batman's had the colored/white eyes since 1939. I didn't see your post where you were referencing IM1, so, my apologies, but why can't people just enjoy something without resorting to "Heh. Iron Batman; they totally ripped off Marvel?"

because trolls gonna troll

Fanboys need to understand that ironman doesn't have the lasting appeal of the big three(spidey, superman and batman). Downey brought new life to the character. No one gave a shot until the first movie lmao.

EXCELLENT POINT. how much you wanna bet that guys like Y4NK33 didn't even know who Iron man was before the first movie came out :rotfl:rotfl

Think Watchmen and everything makes sense, or rather it doesn't need to.

I really wouldn't get into overthinking the bigger picture, I doubt anyone else has.

The cheering and clapping on these clips drives me nuts.
I've been to a few of these cons, and the nerds will vomit in their own mouths in excitement when a studio logo flashes up on screen.

:lol

I've been to events where the fanboys are losing their crap (not just comic stuff but theme parks, concerts, events with celebrities etc) and it seems like people cheer that loudly and scream so hard in a way to make the celebrities notice them or something.

It's kind of like they think "Oh the cast of batman v superman is here, Maybe if I scream the loudest they will Notice ME!!!"
I swear that's what if feels like people think the celebrities somehow will notice them and wink at them or something. This specially get worse if the celebrity in question actually acknowledges the crowd. people go ape-----

All of the comic movie midnights I've been to have been crazy. TDKR in IMAX was literally the loudest and most awesomest anything ever.

That footage is awesome. Great visuals.

Also, Wonder Woman looks great. Glad they went with the armored warrior and not the one-piece swimsuit model.

When will the teaser come in HD you guys think ?

Back