Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Yeah I agree guys, throw kryptonite in to the mix and it's an even fight. Still remains to see if it actually exists in that universe.

they have to bring it in. Specially if they want to have Luthor go against Superman in a future movie.

there's just no way around it.

Seriously? Batman's a real ****.

I was just thinking the same thing. I'm not a comic person, never watched whatever animated show or movie that is so I don't know why Superman and Batman would be fighting eachother. What I do know is that makes Batman look like a real D-Bag.

lol why??? :lol

lol why??? :lol
Not sure if serious.

So Batman's trying to beat up Superman just because he wants to prove that he can. Superman doesn't want to hurt Batman and goes easy on him. Batman starts to have a heart attack, so Superman reaches out to help him and Batman just punches him right in the face.

dafuq

If there's not more to this story it's pretty ****ing stupid.

So Batman's trying to beat up Superman just because he wants to prove that he can. Superman doesn't want to hurt Batman and goes easy on him. Batman starts to have a heart attack, so Superman reaches out to help him and Batman just punches him right in the face.

dafuq

:rotfl :rotfl

Not sure if serious.

dafuq

:lol:lol it's funny seen this way lol.

But there is a deeper reason, Not sure If it should be discussed here but Batman doesn't just want to beat him up, the story is kind of intense

Because Superman is supposed to be the personification of all that is good and noble, so from an outsider, Batman looks like an ******* for wanting to fight him.

I'm sure there is a reason, just not one that I know anything about.

Watch the movie or read the book, it makes sense there.

I'd recommend it, either book or movie are really good, Batman's voiced by Peter Weller.

Not sure if serious.

dafuq

:lol luckily, there is more.

So Batman becomes Iron Bat?

It's like rip off ception....

tumblr_inline_n8f4jz37731sr3aih.gif

So here's a question after watching the BVS teaser, is Superman going to fight Batman in the CITY...AGAIN? Didn't he learn from the last time that maybe it's not a good idea to fight in populated area? Destroying another city (Gotham this time) can't be good for his image, right?

Well, 1st of all, he didn't destroy the city in MoS :lol but I guess that's a dead horse.

For the looks of it, it's Batman is the one who's luring Superman, with the Batsignal and all.

But we don't really know the context of the fight, nor Batman's plan.

I'd go on about how it makes sense for the to fight in the city in TDKReturs but this isn't the book, so, I really can't say assume anything else:lol

I was just thinking the same thing. I'm not a comic person, never watched whatever animated show or movie that is so I don't know why Superman and Batman would be fighting eachother. What I do know is that makes Batman look like a real D-Bag.

I've seen the Dark Knight Returns and it was brilliant....right up until Superman appeared.
They give a reason for the two needing to fight - Batman is too powerful and the US Government don't like it or something - but I still couldn't accept that Superman and Batman were fighting. It seemed daft. Green Arrows there too I think.

After seeing the sneak peak I must admit, it looks very good. Faith restored by 25% :rotfl
But really... I don't know what is going on in the mind of the casting directors. Man of Steel was perfectly cast but I haven't seen an actor that I really like for the BvsS; which is too bad because I'm slightly more DC fan than Marvel. Marvel seems to cast every character perfect. I haven't had any doubt with their choices.

I'm taking the piss, people calling all sorts of 'Batman ripped off Iron Man' or 'Stark is Marvel's Bruce Wayne' are the ones who need to pick up comic books. Bruce sure as hell doesn't drink near as much as Stark generally does....

I've seen the Dark Knight Returns and it was brilliant....right up until Superman appeared.
They give a reason for the two needing to fight - Batman is too powerful and the US Government don't like it or something - but I still couldn't accept that Superman and Batman were fighting. It seemed daft. Green Arrows there too I think.
There's nothing daft about that fight.

Except Superman's motivation to fight Batman, it's a bit out of character, but it's a freaky alternative universe, not canon, so, it's ok IMO.

Yeah, you're big, glowing headlight eyes.
wat

After seeing the sneak peak I must admit, it looks very good. Faith restored by 25% :rotfl
But really... I don't know what is going on in the mind of the casting directors. Man of Steel was perfectly cast but I haven't seen an actor that I really like for the BvsS; which is too bad because I'm slightly more DC fan than Marvel. Marvel seems to cast every character perfect. I haven't had any doubt with their choices.
IMO There are many questionable casting choice in Marvel that turned out great, in fact, just like if not more questionable than DC's.

Back