Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

All of the comic movie midnights I've been to have been crazy. TDKR in IMAX was literally the loudest and most awesomest anything ever.

Same here, I've never had an experience like that in a movie theater. I remember the crowd went crazy when Bruce made the jump out the cave, their reaction was almost equivalent to someone hitting a game winning shot in the NBA Finals haha.

Ok, wait. What happened to the trailer footage I saw yesterday that was mostly Affleck as Wayne where he showed Cavill as Clark Kent satellite footage implying that Wayne knew his identity? Was that some mashed together footage from various sources that I somehow never saw before? I'm feeling confused.

Ok, wait. What happened to the trailer footage I saw yesterday that was mostly Affleck as Wayne where he showed Cavill as Clark Kent satellite footage implying that Wayne knew his identity? Was that some mashed together footage from various sources that I somehow never saw before? I'm feeling confused.

Probably fan-made.

That would drive me ****ing insane. I hear watching a big movie stateside is much the same, **** heads whooping and clapping.

We Brits are a boring reserved bunch :lol

MAYBE during the midnight showing, but rarely do I ever hear anyone whoop and holler here other than to clap at the end. Doing that all through a movie wouldn't be tolerated.

Probably fan-made.

Probably, there are so many of those not listing that they're fan made so they'll get the hits.

I'll be the one to say it........I honestly don't see the big deal with this teaser. I can't see getting all excited over it. Hardly anything there.

MAYBE during the midnight showing, but rarely do I ever hear anyone whoop and holler here other than to clap at the end. Doing that all through a movie wouldn't be tolerated.

Yeah, just the Midnight showings when the "Super-Fans" are all attending. There are exceptions though.

This is awesome. Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman on the big screen. Plus we're finally getting our JL movie. I was hoping they were going to move the movie up to an earlier release date instead of 2016. It seems so far away.

I thought the teaser was ok actually!

It's hilarious; I just posted the 'Iron Man' comment in jest (many pages ago) & some actually defended that line, going forward.

Some folk around here need to smell the coffee. :lol

You know what I mean though, right? :lol

That huge TDKR comic panel that Kamandi posted a while back - it just went over their heads.

[video]https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/9D89485A4A1104708541237104640_1d419e32682.4.7.mp4? versionId=KLOwQLXU5TzVQ3f0ZdTgS9lV3Ym.gSM9[/video]

Last edited:

This is awesome. Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman on the big screen. Plus we're finally getting our JL movie. I was hoping they were going to move the movie up to an earlier release date instead of 2016. It seems so far away.

I don't think WB wants any part of Avengers 2

Back