Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Rorywan:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 149

That dude, Rorywan, IrishJedi and I'm sure there was someone else who said he worked on Buffy and Firefly - we seem to have a few people here who work on these things.

Is anyone here actually a famous person? C'mon, out with it.

Maybe someday...:lol

May I ask what sorts of stuff you do on these movies? I've seen that you've worked on quite a few of them, and I was just curious as to what role you played in the production.

Extras, stunt work I believe.

I think I remember him saying he was in Pittsburgh to do TDKR like me. Then New York, Man of Steel, Cap 2 Winter Soldier.

Yes, that is correct, I do stunt work. Didn't work on Man of Steel, but the other two yes. Those are the only 2 "superhero" movies I've worked on before this one, if you don't count the new show Gotham. DiFabio, I didn't know you worked the Pittsburgh shoot. Which scenes, if I may ask, the brawl, Heinz Field, or another scene?

Yes, that is correct, I do stunt work. Didn't work on Man of Steel, but the other two yes. Those are the only 2 "superhero" movies I've worked on before this one, if you don't count the new show Gotham. DiFabio, I didn't know you worked the Pittsburgh shoot. Which scenes, if I may ask, the brawl, Heinz Field, or another scene?

"City Hall" steps fight at Carnegie Mellon Institute. GCPD thanks to the Nancy Mosser casting call.

Didn't get a chance at Heinz Field because I was busy and couldn't make it to that shoot. I wasn't accepted as an inmate during the Blackgate riot either. Only got the cop part. I saw them filming the tumbler/bane scene from afar though.

:lol I may have missed the point of that video. You asking me who I am, or just posting an awesome scene from a fantastic film?

It did skip to the end when you opened it up yeah? The part where he asks ''Whoooo arrrre youuu?''
I used a youtube clip for a joke here before and it was vitally important to the joke that it skip to the designated time in the scene; for whatever reason though it didn't do so when Vintij clicked on it and it just opened up from the beginning. As a result the joke, which would have been ****ing hilarious, was entirely lost on him, he didn't know why I was directing him to this big drawn out sequence from The Empire Strikes Back. That was very frustrating for me :lol

But anyway you said ''maybe someday...'' (you would reveal what famous person you are....) hence my posting of that vid with particular attention to that line of dialogue. Yeah its not funny now, making me over-explain it, see what ye did??

That was more of a "maybe someday I'll be famous," rather than a "maybe someday I'll reveal myself to be Brad Pitt.":lol

Worked a scene earlier this week with him and I must say, I think people will like his Batman... sorry, can't say anymore. :monkey1

You sir just made my day! Excited to hear from someone who has at least seen something. The wait for this will be killer.

Back