Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

okay.... What would he look like when he turns?

ibsyG0xZrnh4uc.gif

I think the TDK series was a huge step in the right direction for super hero movies and film in general, however the one thing that would consistently bug me was the voice Bale used to 'hide' Bruce Wayne's; as for Affleck, he's proved himself to be an able actor and yet again, we'll just have to wait and see.

I think the TDK series was a huge step in the right direction for super hero movies and film in general, however the one thing that would consistently bug me was the voice Bale used to 'hide' Bruce Wayne's; as for Affleck, he's proved himself to be an able actor and yet again, we'll just have to wait and see.

I'm a big fan of the same voice being used for both characters....

Kevin Conroy for example has perfected Batman/Bruce Wayne's voice, same with Bruce Greenwood

As long as "the voice" for Batman isn't like Bale's cartoony, over the top voice or Clooney's "not even trying, phoning it in with my regular voice", I don't care.

Something like Keaton or Conroy would be fine with me, just as long as he doesn't sound like a dork.

I think Affleck knows the character more than well enough to do it justice. :lol

Honestly - I've never been a fan of his really, but I know he's a capable actor with an appreciation for the subject matter, so he'll only enhance the series if anything IMO.

The most raspy voice I like would be like Roger Craig Smith's Batman or even Jason O'mara, they do a fantastic weary voice without sounding like a parody of Batman.

The most raspy voice I like would be like Roger Craig Smith's Batman or even Jason O'mara, they do a fantastic weary voice without sounding like a parody of Batman.

what like the Arkham Origins Bat voice?, meh! but I guess that would naturally be compared to Conroys

what like the Arkham Origins Bat voice?, meh! but I guess that would naturally be compared to Conroys

Yeah the comparisons were inevitable, there were moments when he sounded just like Conroy, he did a fantastic job daycaring the voice, but he also gave his own water mark to it.

I think Affleck will be more of a Keaton type of Batman, he can do a great raspy low voice but he doesn't sound tough when he raises his voice.

I'm a big fan of the same voice being used for both characters....

Kevin Conroy for example has perfected Batman/Bruce Wayne's voice, same with Bruce Greenwood

Conroy has a different voice for Batman and for Bruce Wayne, but its just a subtle change, which is why it works so well.

Worked a scene earlier this week with him and I must say, I think people will like his Batman... sorry, can't say anymore. :monkey1

Worked a scene earlier this week with him and I must say, I think people will like his Batman... sorry, can't say anymore. :monkey1

May I ask what sorts of stuff you do on these movies? I've seen that you've worked on quite a few of them, and I was just curious as to what role you played in the production.

May I ask what sorts of stuff you do on these movies? I've seen that you've worked on quite a few of them, and I was just curious as to what role you played in the production.

Extras, stunt work I believe.

I think I remember him saying he was in Pittsburgh to do TDKR like me. Then New York, Man of Steel, Cap 2 Winter Soldier.

That dude, Rorywan, IrishJedi and I'm sure there was someone else who said he worked on Buffy and Firefly - we seem to have a few people here who work on these things.

Is anyone here actually a famous person? C'mon, out with it.

Back