Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

22996635.jpg

Allegedly leaked trailer.

It's a fake imo, the suit looks nothing like the Batfleck suit.

You could probably tell that was fake before you even saw the credits, if you pay enough attention to the production process. For one thing, Chris Nolan's no longer involved, so, why would his production company, Syncopy, be? Also, I thought the WB/Legendary split was supposed to be finalized with Interstellar (since Legendary decided they'd rather have a piece of Nolan's action), so, again, why is their logo in front of a trailer for a film they had no part in funding?

Last edited:

Someone needs to make a "Gone, girl" parody where Batfleck detractors start disappearing and he's suspect number 1.:lol

You could probably tell that was fake before you even saw the credits, if you pay enough attention to the production process. For one thing, Chris Nolan's no longer involved, so, why would his production company, Syncopy, be? Also, I thought the WB/Legendary split was supposed to be finalized with Interstellar (since Legendary decided they'd rather have a piece of Nolan's action), so, again, why is their logo in front of a trailer for a film they had no part in funding?

Spot on! :hi5:

:lol

I'm sure her role in this film was always intended to be a cameo. It's not titled Batman v Superman v Wonder Woman.

I'm sure her role in this film was always intended to be a cameo. It's not titled Batman v Superman v Wonder Woman.

I agree. I think it was rumored before that WM, Cyborg, and other JL characters will only appear as cameos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing to offer for who? Her involvement makes the whiny fanboys cry, that makes me happy.

Back