Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Man of Steel 2

I know..... let's get Lindelof on board!

*stabs own hand repeatedly with a fork, at the mere idea*

JUST KIDDING I don't want Lindelof within a metropolitan mile of MoS, ever. Or any franchise I care about.

Ok. How about Kurtzmas and Orca then?

Superman Batman Crossover Film

Rumor has it that Warner Bros. will be announcing a Superman Batman crossover film at their panel at Comic Con today.

Re: Superman Batman Crossover Film

This is actually be the perfect idea to follow up MOS, reboot Batman AND segue into a JUSTICE LEAGUE movie.

Now this is something that would be cool to see.

Not interested in Batman Beyond or the Justice League, but a Batman/Superman film could be pretty great with those two characters interacting alone.

Now this is something that would be cool to see.

Not interested in Batman Beyond or the Justice League, but a Batman/Superman film could be pretty great with those two characters interacting alone.

That's absolutely needed, and if done right, could make AVENGERS money. Then have it end on a cliffhanger, with a threat bigger than Batman and Superman can handle, forcing them to look for recruits.

If this is true... I wonder if they will announce who will be playing Batman as well, probably not though.

This has been in the making for years. I hope they finally follow through with it

A Super godlike being needing to team up with a powerless mortal doesn't seem like a premise that would make logical sense.

Whatever Superman and Batman can do, Superman can do all by himself :dunno

It works in the comics but i can't see it working as well on film

I could. Especially after the carnage in MOS. Batman feels like this guy needs to be stopped, and does everything in his power to challenge him.

They realize there's a common threat, so they put their differences aside and combine Batman's brain with Supes' power. What wouldn't work?

I think I'm going to have to merge this with the Man of Steel 2 thread.
Please don't, this is not Man of Steel 2 :D. Wait until afternoon and then go ahead if needed. They are going to make the announcement in an hour or so.

All I need is these 2 characters for a movie and I will be happy.

Does anyone else think it's too soon to have a non-Christian Bale Batman? I feel like some people won't take a new actor seriously and make jokes like "who's this guy pretending to be Batman", or will just compare to Bale in general, rather than just think it's cool and accept it because it's Batman. Also, I don't see it helping to sell tickets that much unless it's Bale.

I don't know, but I guess they have no choice but to find a new actor if Bale doesn't want to do it. Still interesting though, I look forward to the panel.

Batman feels like this guy needs to be stopped, and does everything in his power to challenge him.

What could he do to stop him though?

There is no established Kryptonite for him to use.

I'm not against this just skeptical is all.

Does anyone else think it's too soon to have a non-Christian Bale Batman? I feel like some people won't take a new actor seriously and make jokes like "who's this guy pretending to be Batman", or will just compare to Bale in general, rather than just think it's cool and accept it because it's Batman.

People said the same thing about Spider-Man. And that was five years between versions, this will be even less :lol

What could he do to stop him though?

There is no established Kryptonite for him to use.

I'm not against this just skeptical is al.

People said the same thing about Spider-Man. And that was five years between versions, this will be even less :lol

There's no reason NOT to have Kryptonite established in any MOS follow up. Who says Luthor or Wayne can't discover it? Superman's very existence in this universe, is a liability, so I'm sure scientists would be looking for something that could harm him.

haha that's true, I remember that now. :lol Well, I guess we'll see how this turns out, I'm sure WB will try to choose a relatively well known actor to get people interested.

Back