Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Superman Batman Crossover Film

Does anyone else think it's too soon to have a non-Christian Bale Batman? I feel like some people won't take a new actor seriously and make jokes like "who's this guy pretending to be Batman",

Bale was pretending to be Batman in TDKR? :huh

In all seriousness, as cool as it would be to see Bale come back as a rebooted, non-TDKR canon Bruce Wayne/Batman, I wouldn't mind a new actor coming in to fill the boots.

There have been thousands of different interpretations of Batman in the character's rich 75 year history. There have been over a dozen actors that have portrayed the character from live action to voice acting. I don't think there will be a problem with one more interpretation.

I want this to happen... we need a new Batman!

This guy should play the next Batman,

ed47a421ef3c41baae0cdc0729bb0a34-combined-faces-of-previous-batman-actors-form-the-true-bruce-wayne.jpg

No, we want the Batman we deserve, but the one we need isn't the one we want even though the one we deserve is the one we need.

Bale was pretending to be Batman in TDKR? :huh

So you're saying that Bale actually was Batman in Batman Begins and TDK? :huh

I'm pretty sure every actor that has played Batman (or any other movie related character for that matter) was/is pretending. :lol

I'm almost certain Zimmer will score this.

The question is - what is he going to do for a Batman theme? If it's not Bale, surely using the TDK Trilogy themes would be out of place

I want them to announce Man of Steel 2, rather than the follow-up be a Superman/Batman film.

As far as casting suggestions for Batman - going forward now.. please.. no great wall of China pic posts of bodybuilder cosplayers.. for the love of GOTHAM!! :gah:

:lol

I'm almost certain Zimmer will score this.

The question is - what is he going to do for a Batman theme? If it's not Bale, surely using the TDK Trilogy themes would be out of place

He'll tweak his Spider-Man theme as his Batman theme in the Batman/Superman score.

I want them to announce Man of Steel 2, rather than the follow-up be a Superman/Batman film.

Why? We have six solo Superman movies since 1978, and seven solo Batman movies since 1989. Let's do something new.

I thought bale said in an interview he was willing to do whatever to play batman again? Bale could play him again? This crossover movie could help bale fit with Henry's superman

Why? We have six solo Superman movies since 1978, and seven solo Batman movies since 1989. Let's do something new.

It would make more sense if Batman had his own film first as well. Rather than being shoehorned into a sorta kinda Man Of Steel sequel.

One thing i would like for Batman is for him not to be a depressive bore like Bale and previous ones. By no means Campy Clooney, but make him at least not so miserable

Back