Premium Format Batman V Superman Batman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Resinworx... And the bulk of my collection... Is my little secret. Pretty sure I'm not alone on this one. Speaking of which, I need Resinworx to bill and ship already.

I saw those in a room with my super delayed commissioned Arkham Knight 1/4, good luck bro.

^^^not to derail this thread but I've admired the resinworx Wolverine on ninjas and Bisley Batman but never seen these in person. How's the quality of their pieces? I'm considering the Batman Catwoman Arkham statue they have Coming Soon on their site. Seems like that's been listed as Coming Soon for ever LOL!

Ah man... Those aren't the words I want to read. Although I'm pretty sure I'm aware of the likelihood of actually receiving this piece.

On the bright side, Supes was way ahead in completion compared to mine from what I could tell.

^^^not to derail this thread but I've admired the resinworx Wolverine on ninjas and Bisley Batman but never seen these in person. How's the quality of their pieces? I'm considering the Batman Catwoman Arkham statue they have Coming Soon on their site. Seems like that's been listed as Coming Soon for ever LOL!

Forever isn't the term I would use lol.

So no real rush then as long as the additional hand isn't a big deal.

I like the way this one looks...along with the low ES...so I bit the bullet...flex not charging until October. I am going to display him next to the Bale Batman, until a decent 1/4 Sups comes around anyway.

The Bale bats ex has an ES of 1000 and is still available and shipping this month. Maybe SS decided to lower this to 500 cause the Bale is not selling so well?? Either way both great pieces and cant complain about a low ES.

2017 or 2018, written and directed by Affleck... If Im not mistaken.

2018 is the most optimistic we can be actually. Probably later, which sucks... One of my most anticipated releases of the next 5 years.

Written by Affleck and Geoff Johns.

Written by Affleck with input from Geoff Johns :lecture

Trust me, he isn't letting anyone tell him what to do and how to do it, DC/WB don't want to lose their Batman. That's how it works when you are an A-list star/director with two Academy Awards. This is his playground, his chance to shine and make the best Batman movie in history after all the bashing that followed BvS (not due to his performance which was outstanding ofc but still, he was in the movie).

The guy had a working replica Batcave entrance in one of his houses, I trust him :lol

Written by Affleck with input from Geoff Johns :lecture

Trust me, he isn't letting anyone tell him what to do and how to do it, DC/WB don't want to lose their Batman. That's how it works when you are an A-list star/director with two Academy Awards. This is his playground, his chance to shine and make the best Batman movie in history after all the bashing that followed BvS (not due to his performance which was outstanding ofc but still, he was in the movie).

The guy had a working replica Batcave entrance in one of his houses, I trust him :lol

No, they're co-writing and co-producing. Here's a quote from Johns concerning their writing process...

We just break it up. He takes halves and I take halves and then we write. And then we switch material. And then he goes over mine and I go over his.

Back