Premium Format Batman V Superman Batman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that looks like it. I wonder why there's no new pics from SDCC here. Did the body look a little skinny to you in SDCC?

Yeah, that looks like it. I wonder why there's no new pics from SDCC here. Did the body look a little skinny to you in SDCC?

No, I thought it looked great. I like the pose a lot more than the P1 1:2 scale.

E4FB2313-02C0-47C9-B116-99A3F79F394F_zpsemqa1ys5.jpg

^^^^ looks fantastic. agree pose is superior to P1 1:2 scale

My favorite parts were the car chase and saving Martha. Definitely the best live-action Batman when it came to the fights scenes. I also think Affleck nailed the part.

Keaton was my all-time favorite Batman and I think his PF turned out to be the best one so far, but I really want this statue too. This Batman was a fighter so I think the pose was a good choice here.

Literally the only thing holding me back is the $500 price tag. I think this statue turned out great but not sure its worth the purchase at the moment. I have Green Lantern, Skeletor, and Leonardo currently on order. When I receive GL and Skeletor, I'll be using the points for Vader which I do think the $500 tag is worth it.

I PO'd, only wish they supplied an alternate comic portrait (white eyes) to go with.

Agree, a comic COH would have been epic on this piece. I prefer the comic characters but this piece is still great

I think this one is going to be highly sought after when he gets his solo film. They already changes his costume for Justice League. Iron head studios didn't make the new one either and I think you can tell it doesn't look as menacing as this version. I love it and will proudly display it next to Bale DK PF, as an "evolution of the Bat."

Watching BvS again I realized that SSC really blew on opportunity with the exclusive. Should have been a glowing bat-brand which was very specific to just this one film rather than the same batarang that they include as the exclusive on every statue.

Watching BvS again I realized that SSC really blew on opportunity with the exclusive. Should have been a glowing bat-brand which was very specific to just this one film rather than the same batarang that they include as the exclusive on every statue.

That would be cool too. I would take a grapple gun as well.

Thanks for the pics, guys. Batfleck is looking really good. Pre-ordered this last week, and it's great that the suit is not totally obsolete after BvS considering the little updates for SS and JL.

Have we seen a proper shot of the updates for Suicide Squad?

Really not a big fan of the JL version, I like the one from BvS a lot more so now I feel good getting this down the line :yess:
It's just too bad that we are once again getting such an uninspired EX...

Can't get used to those plates they added. The way they did it bothers me.

Yea Its a let down that Iron Head studios isn't doing this suit. You can tell the quality isn't there. It's mediocre whereas the BvS suit is pretty spectacular.

Yea Its a let down that Iron Head studios isn't doing this suit. You can tell the quality isn't there. It's mediocre whereas the BvS suit is pretty spectacular.

In the Tested interview on YouTube, Jose mentions the fact that he didn't get onscreen credit for BvS. He even says that's why he decided to have that huge booth showing his work that we see in the video. Clearly he didn't take it too well.

I wonder if this has anything to do with him not working on JL... It's not like he needs WB/DC to stay in business anyway.

Back