Premium Format Batman V Superman Batman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, was waiting to see this at NYCC before making a decision. Just received my Bale Bats which I like but not sure out of the two I like better.

Kinda not surprised that the EX went on the waitlist status earlier than the Armored, because 1. it is 250 less in production and 2. IMO better than the Armored.

^ The armored could be considered niche', while this one is more generic if you will and may appeal to more people.

I won't disagree with you on that, as I know of people who don't like the idea of Batman in heavy armor (including the other armors he's worn in stories after TDKR). I on the other hand, am a big fan of Miller's opus and high-end, high-quality 1/6 and 1/4 figures based on his Armored look had been a long-time grail for me. I'm happy with how BvS captured the essence of Miller's armor design, but I just can't get past the nits I pick on the SSC PF that I can't get to pre-order it. I'm hoping that it turns out very good in the end, and will buy if it does :)

Decided to jump on the waitlist for the Ex. I received my Bale Bats a few weeks back and while I love it I feel like something is missing compared to the rest of my pieces and that would be the pose.. its great and all but kind of stiff and lacking that wow factor. After spending a few weeks on which Batman I should keep in my collection (I try to keep only 1 of each character) ...it was either order the Modern Batman thats already out, keep my Bale Bats and be happy with it, or pre-order this BvS PF. I finally came to the conclusion when I noticed this BvS piece has pretty much the same pose as my Iron Man Mark 42 which I love looking at.

I was going to wait until I could see it in person next week at NYCC but didnt want to wait any longer to get on the waitlist. If its similar to the Mark 42 Im sold.
Here's some comparison, both statues are 20" tall and close in width and length. Both knees, fists and waist are right in track ..its basically the same exact pose just mirrored.

k9UKjTK.png

I'll keep my Bale Bats for now, still plenty of time before this statue is released and decide if I keep both or not when the time comes. As mentioned, Bale looks good but feels like something is missing.

Good comparison, buddy.

I'm really excited for this. I wish the batarang hand came with the regular and maybe just make the branding iron hand an exclusive (or vice-versa). Spending another $150 just to acquire the EX here is too much for me :( The regular fist looks good, but would have been nice to have other display options without going EX like the Hellboy comic PF. Man, Hellboy is one of the last PFs to be a real value for money.

Very happy for this news. Maybe I can work out the free shipping with the EX. I'll be sure to chat with them when it ships.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We originally expected delivery of this item into our warehouse May - July 2017. However, with the updated information provided to us by our production team, this item is now expected to arrive January 2017.

Thats some update. I dont think Spidey came this early.

You have chosen to pay off your order in full. Expect to receive an email with your invoice and tracking info shortly.

Last edited:
That surprised me a lot. Almost half a year ahead of the original ETA. I hope this won't mean rushed quality, though there's not really much to worry about save for the eyes and mouth area, IMO.

EDIT: Now I'm wishing that Pfeiffer Catwoman won't come out til March (which is still within its ETA), so my account won't take a heavy beating :lol Sorry guys, I know most of you would love these figures to arrive earlier.

Hoping my waitlist converts, this should help maybe catch some off guard not ready to pay in January. I know it'll be a hit on my wallet, I already have Supergirl, Gamora and Captain Marvel all expected around the same time ...now Batman :gah:

Suddenly I am reminded that this early release thing also happened to Arkham Asylum Batman PF last year. Was supposed to be out by July-Sept of this year if I'm not mistaken, but came out November 2015. Arkham Bats turned out well despite the early release. I guess it helps that the ES was relatively smaller.

EDIT: edited "Knight" to "Asylum"

Back