Premium Format Batman V Superman Batman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With that pose the closed fist looks more natural imo.

Whereas the one with batararang looks....a little out of place. Think it would've been better with a full change of arm, posed as if he was preparing to throw.

Damn I was just looking at the dimensions of this piece, and there is no way I'll be able to display this with the Armored version side by side in a Besta as I was hoping I could.

Heck they're both just as deep as a Besta as it is.

Decisions, decisions.

About the ex, they could barely have had anything else, actually. They already used the grenade launcher with the armored bats (instead of the spear), so what? The bat-branding thing? Grapple gun? Sniper rifle? Would make little sense. Gritting mouthplate? Meh.

The pose and the scene kind of limit options.

Alternate sculpt, unmasked sculpt, sniper rifle, grapple gun. I get what you're saying about the pose but, heck, rework the sculpt if we get an EX that's not just another batarang.

I'm happy with the way this looks, and will most likely buy, I'm just tired of the same EX on so many Batman statues.

Alternate sculpt, unmasked sculpt, sniper rifle, grapple gun. I get what you're saying about the pose but, heck, rework the sculpt if we get an EX that's not just another batarang.

I'm happy with the way this looks, and will most likely buy, I'm just tired of the same EX on so many Batman statues.

Exactly. And they had another pretty good reason to rework the sculpt: like it's been said previously, all those Batman PF's have way too similar poses.

If I end up not ordering this, I will blame the pose for sure :lol
Actually I would have liked to see, for once, a super dynamic Batman from Sideshow, kind of like what they did for the new Spiderman PF. If done properly, it could have been amazing.

If I weren't getting the Hot Toys figures of the Trinity or hadn't ordered the Prime 1 AK Batman, this would be a must buy for me, especially with the possibility of a Wonder Woman and Superman to go with it (which I bet will be coming down the pike real soon). Absolutely terrific likeness of Affleck even if the pose is a bit redundant. All in all, this looks to be a promising statue. Hopefully, Sideshow won't drop the ball on it in production. Big congrats to everyone who will be buying this!

The best Affleck likeness I've seen yet. Sadly, the pose kinda ruins this for me.

For once this is a PF where I've not just sat shaking my head for 5 minutes after first seeing the pose.

I think the pose is really good

After seen Ultimate cut, I'm gonna ordering this. And talking about accuracy, Affleck seems to be left-handed, coz he threw the batarang with left hand. BAffleck.jpg

About the ex, they could barely have had anything else, actually. They already used the grenade launcher with the armored bats (instead of the spear), so what? The bat-branding thing? Grapple gun? Sniper rifle? Would make little sense. Gritting mouthplate? Meh.

The pose and the scene kind of limit options.

Or something that would not have been a swap-out. But I don't know what.

The bat-branding car cig-lighter knuckle ring would have been nice as a swap-out hand!

What was added to the ultimate cut? I really disliked the movie, but I have heard that the ultimate cut adds a lot to it.

It makes the whole Lex framing Superman thing a lot clearer thanks to the added scenes.
But if you disliked other things in the movie it won't change that, Batman still kills, the Martha scene is still exactly the same, the beginning of the fight between Batman and Superman is still poorly written with Superman not even trying to explain anything, Lex is still unbearably annoying and has no clear motives (and doesn't take into account that his plan would en up destroying the Earth), etc... To me the movie was a 6/10 and became a 7/10, that's it, and most of that is thanks to Batfleck that I LOVED. The rest... Meh, I am not a Superman fan anyway, never was.

It makes the whole Lex framing Superman thing a lot clearer thanks to the added scenes.
But if you disliked other things in the movie it won't change that, Batman still kills, the Martha scene is still exactly the same, the beginning of the fight between Batman and Superman is still poorly written with Superman not even trying to explain anything, Lex is still unbearably annoying and has no clear motives (and doesn't take into account that his plan would en up destroying the Earth), etc... To me the movie was a 6/10 and became a 7/10, that's it, and most of that is thanks to Batfleck that I LOVED. The rest... Meh, I am not a Superman fan anyway, never was.

Dude. I feel the exact same way lol. 6 to a 7. Batfleck was awesome. I am a superman fan but I this new interpretation just doesn't do it for me. Not yey anyways

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couldn't agree more with this review of the Ultimate Cut. Well done.

Back to the PF...I told myself I was done with the PF game with the increase in pricing but I think this will pull me back in momentarily. Although some don't like the pose, I do like it. It certainly seems more natural that the similar poses for the Bale and AA Bats. Plus, I really liked Affleck in this role and was looking to add something in this likeness to my Bat themed collection.

Back