Premium Format Batman V Superman Batman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, I must admit of the 3 it's by far the one I prefer...

(not scaled) When I did and saw this, everything I don't like about Bale and AA PFs suddenly struck me.

Movie was ok. Batfleck was superb. To bad pose is similar to a few other PFs including iron man mark 42. Its also similar pose to the 1/6 DC direct. I think my only movie PF will remain Ledger Joker and Keaton Returns if they ever make it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the peace, but hated the movie and how they had Batman killing people. Not sure what to do :dunno

Awesome figure, but don't love the suit enough to get at 500.00. Will get possibly with a good discount. Of the two, armored bats more of a want if I have to pick one. Nothing is really selling out anymore, so with high price I really have to love it to be able to pull the trigger. At least it's polystone, but the prices really makes me pass on figures.

Didn't like the movie, won't be ordering

What a shocker. But thanks for the input. I hated Civil War btw.

This is a must have for me. I'll get the armored Batman in half scale from Prime 1 and the normal suit from Sideshow. Can't wait :)

What a shocker. But thanks for the input. I hated Civil War btw.

This is a must have for me. I'll get the armored Batman in half scale from Prime 1 and the normal suit from Sideshow. Can't wait :)

That would drive me nuts having them both but in different scales. Guess an ocd thing for me lol.

Love the pose. Most likely pre-ordering, I was waiting for this. The base doesn't really stand out to me.

And for **** sake, can we please get a Batman EX that isn't a Batarang? It's becoming the DC version of the Stan Lee cameo.

All PFs look to their left my girl pointed out lol.

Which can be a bummer, IMO. Side-by-side Joker comic PF and Batman PF look as if Joker's trying to woo Bats, who's ignoring him (even using the straight-on head for the Black+Grey PF isn't an improvement to me). Batgirl's looking a little up to her left. Catwoman, to the left and a little over her shoulder. Harley's same. Upcoming Huntress is also looking to her left. Arkham Asylum and Bale too. :lol

They nailed the likeness. Definetly a very nice statue. Now the crazy long wait

Love the pose. Most likely pre-ordering, I was waiting for this. The base doesn't really stand out to me.

And for **** sake, can we please get a Batman EX that isn't a Batarang? It's becoming the DC version of the Stan Lee cameo.

Yeah I don't get it either, the non-EX should have had the Batarang and they should have come up with something else to add for the EX. That's freaking lazy, like most EX options lately to be honest. It's uninteresting switch-out options with most statues.
Remember the EX base for the Iron Spiderman comiquette? Now that was an EX worthy of the name, damn.

3 things come to mind....

1) yes it looks great, but its a proto. how can all you wiley vets still bite on the proto pics?
2) that pose looks rigid and stiff as hell.
3) yay, another swappable right hand with a batarang.

on the plus side, its under $500. yay.....i guess.

statue looks very nice, not a fan of the (same) pose or EX...but will look awesome next to other BvS PF's...grats to those buying

About the ex, they could barely have had anything else, actually. They already used the grenade launcher with the armored bats (instead of the spear), so what? The bat-branding thing? Grapple gun? Sniper rifle? Would make little sense. Gritting mouthplate? Meh.

The pose and the scene kind of limit options.

Or something that would not have been a swap-out. But I don't know what.

I was excited and hoping they would make this and it looks pretty good, kind of resembles the DC 1/6 statue though with the pose. Only gripe is the base bottom reminds me of an ash tray.

I already have the Bale PF on order and think I may just hold onto that, this isn't swaying me by much.. but it's still early :)

3 things come to mind....

1) yes it looks great, but its a proto. how can all you wiley vets still bite on the proto pics?
2) that pose looks rigid and stiff as hell.
3) yay, another swappable right hand with a batarang.

on the plus side, its under $500. yay.....i guess.
:lol point number 1 is so true, but it looks amazing and I'm caught up in the hype!

May be my first sideshow PF.

Ex is not a must as I prefer the Close fist.... I wish I like the movie more :( Still might get it in hopes that the Batman solo film will be great :)

Back