Batman: The Animated Series figures & collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got batman today. Normally I'm a MIB collector at the smaller scales-I busted this out, took a hairdryer to the joints--great great figure--I'm in for the rest:yess:

Yeah, the optical illusion of the pic, parred with he "signed my, bottom . . . photo" threw me off for a few seconds. Sorry.

Rock stars do it all the time, Conroy would probably be game!

Still my favorite :rotfl

Get_57e0b6_2161695.jpg

For some reason, I've always wanted a replica of the Jade Cat from (I think) the episode "Cat and Claw". I don't think you can do too many real life replicas from cartoons, but that would be an awesome nod.

Attachments

• ASCATWOMAN_001.jpg
    ASCATWOMAN_001.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 378
  • ASCATWOMAN_006.jpg
    ASCATWOMAN_006.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 377
  • ASCATWOMAN_007.jpg
    ASCATWOMAN_007.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 379
  • ASCATWOMAN_002.jpg
    ASCATWOMAN_002.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 378
So when is the next wave with the joker, robin, and man bat finally coming out?

Close up of my custom Phantasm as well as a snap from my current Batman project :)

If anyone has any interest in these/future animated items, feel free to get ahold of me!

Attachments

• PHANTASM_006.jpg
    PHANTASM_006.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 369
  • PHANTASM_003.jpg
    PHANTASM_003.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 369
  • PHANTASM_002.jpg
    PHANTASM_002.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 369
  • PHANTASM_005.jpg
    PHANTASM_005.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 368
  • ANIMATED_BATMAN_001.jpg
    ANIMATED_BATMAN_001.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 368
I preordered the Batmobile and desperately looking to get rid of my near mint Kenner one. :lol

Why not keep both? Kenner BTAS Batmobile is awesome.

I was thinking of clearing up some space but you're right, the Kenner figure was awesome and for the record, I have a near mint Batwing as well so perhaps they're worth keeping.

I was thinking of clearing up some space but you're right, the Kenner figure was awesome and for the record, I have a near mint Batwing as well so perhaps they're worth keeping.

Nice! I have both too, they display well and are fun to fiddle with too. I'm just hoping the DCC Batmobile is better than Wave 1 of the figures lol.

Back