Batman: The Animated Series figures & collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I knew about the maquettes back then; I would have picked up the entire line. The upcoming B&W Bruce Timm Harley makes me really want an entire BTAS B&W line, but I doubt it'll happen. Imagine a B&W Grey Ghost as a Con exclusive. I'd love to have that piece haha.

As huge of a fan as I am of B:TAS, I still don't own a Combat Belt Batman. Unfortunately, eBay prices are way too high for me to afford on my very limited action figure budget.

I would love if a company like Super 7 released large scale versions of the main few characters (Batman, Robin, Joker, Two-Face, Catwoman, Penguin) much like the original ALIEN figures.
I'd definitely buy them all.

Really? 70 bucks should be a small portion of a HT figure if you have them, I recheck ebay again thinking the prices would be up from a long time ago, but nah still the same, 70 bucks is still quite cheap to me I think. Way cheaper than trying to get a MIB Batmobile Batmissile from the Returns Line I guess.

I have some mint on card figures of Bats, Joker, Harley Quinn and the Phantasm and I have the Batmobile and Batwing in pretty much mint condition, even the boxes looked like they are recent.

In terms of my Batman collection, most of the stuff are from BTAS. I'd long for a 1/6 treatment.

Nice man, for me I had to sell all of mine when I got married, I nearly had them all including the two mail give away figures, the Gold version of the combat belt batman and the grey/silver version of the one where he wears a shield and throws bat discs at you. I should have kept them, they were legendary, I had the batcave, batmobile, batwing, about a decade ago, but I feel that I can still probably find them for cheap! for some reason I feel that finding old lego batman sets can be more expensive than buying the old kenner batman toys lol.

Anyone know a site where I can look at the Kenner catalogues that came in with the sets?

Last edited:
I used to have a lot of the figured but sold most of them off. The only things I refuse to get rid of are the WB Store cookie jars. I have all of them.

Some pics, since my BTAS stuff is all over the place.

20130418191338.jpg

20121111192358.jpg

img0492cp.jpg

Love BTAS.

I have everything, from die cast metal figurines by ERTL, to the Kenner Batman lines, to the maquette statues (the standing Batman one and the Warner Bros. version with the grapple gun are my favorites).

Personally, I wouldn't care if they never make anything from the Animated Series again. It'd just be crap anyway, especially from Mattel. I don't need chintzy, wobbly, soft plastic 6" figures.

Aside from the maquettes (which I passed on since I didn't discover them until after Batman had sold out), I think we have very similar Batman: The Animated Series collections. I collected everything I could find from the series, and still have it all (including that elusive Robin Dragster vehicle).

I even have a great cell from the show of Batman and Robin from "If You're So Smart, Why Aren't You Rich?"

But I disagree with you about Mattel being able to make a quality B:TAS figure. While they seem to have given up on 6 inch figures, I have no doubt they could do a quality line with this show, as I have the new Beware the Batman figure, and it's pretty cool. Nice articulation, but not too much to get in the way of the animated style.

The only problem is, they wouldn't offer the character selection that the line needs in order to outshine the Kenner series. Mattel would just make a wave similar to the '66 series, and then kill the line.

Anyway, I'd much rather see Hot Toys get the rights to the show and give us an amazing Batman and Joker if nothing else.

Aside from the maquettes (which I passed on since I didn't discover them until after Batman had sold out), I think we have very similar Batman: The Animated Series collections. I collected everything I could find from the series, and still have it all (including that elusive Robin Dragster vehicle).

I even have a great cell from the show of Batman and Robin from "If You're So Smart, Why Aren't You Rich?"

But I disagree with you about Mattel being able to make a quality B:TAS figure. While they seem to have given up on 6 inch figures, I have no doubt they could do a quality line with this show, as I have the new Beware the Batman figure, and it's pretty cool. Nice articulation, but not too much to get in the way of the animated style.

The only problem is, they wouldn't offer the character selection that the line needs in order to outshine the Kenner series. Mattel would just make a wave similar to the '66 series, and then kill the line.

Anyway, I'd much rather see Hot Toys get the rights to the show and give us an amazing Batman and Joker if nothing else.

Even if they did a line similar to the 66 one, just make a couple and call it quits, i'd take it. I just want at the very least an updated, quality Animated Batman for my shelf.

I just sold my Batman Black & White Bruce Timm statue for $50 because one of the finger broke off and a significant chip on one ear. Hope I didn't sold it too cheap!

1eom.jpg

koyx.jpg

I love this Batmobile! I earn it like little kid to Christmas - it was so beautiful present! Mainly that time it was hard to find it, so parents order it from friend in Germany! And that price for it! :D But I still love it and can't wait to moving new house to can put it out from box and show it! But still I'm missing classic look Batman with grey suit, just have some in green combat suit and for wing jet-pack.

I can see NECA doing a great job with this line in the 6-7inch scale.

This could be like their predator line where they have a bunch of series and then have some throw backs to some kenner stuff.

I posted my idea I think in the keaton 1/4 scale neca post but this is the general idea of how it would work.

Series 1:
Batman
Robin
Joker

Series 2:
Another form of Batman(Maybe kenner inspired or even his silicon soul version with half a mask/robot or maybe a battle damaged one with rips in his costume since NECA likes to use the BD tooling a lot)
Catwoman
Two Face

Series 3:
Another Batman (If they didnt use the silicon soul version, then it would work great here)
Harley Quinn
Batgirl

Series 4:
Mr. Freeze
Riddler
Penguin

Eventually throw an a Kenner inspired wave.

Maybe do a diorama like the predator trophy of like a part of the Batcave, like the Bat computer.

They could also release larger figures with a heftier price tag such as a Man-Bat or Clayface for like $30.

There is a lot they can do with this line. I wouldn't want mattel to do this line at all. The quality of their figures and dedication to sticking to a line is nonexistent. Granted NECA has canceled many lines short, I think a popular series like BTAS would have a low risk of that especially if they can put the amount dedication and time they placed on Predators and their 1/4 sculpts.

So, I have a project for anyone adventurous enough to attempt to compile a list of all the show accurate figures released by Kenner and later Mattel for both Batman: The Animated Series and Batman: The New Adventures.
I've looked online for a while but have yet to find a definitive list of all the show accurate figures released by both figure companies.

Anyone care to take the challenge?

So, I have a project for anyone adventurous enough to attempt to compile a list of all the show accurate figures released by Kenner and later Mattel for both Batman: The Animated Series and Batman: The New Adventures.
I've looked online for a while but have yet to find a definitive list of all the show accurate figures released by both figure companies.

Anyone care to take the challenge?

Batman: The Animated Series Kenner 1992-1994

Wave 1

- Combat Belt Batman
- Turbo Jet Batman
- Robin
- Two-Face
- Penguin

- Batmobile
- Batcave
- Batcycle

Freetime124.jpg

Freetime095.jpg

Freetime099.jpg

Freetime109.jpg

Wave 2

- Bruce Wayne/Batman
- The Joker
- Man-Bat

- Jokermobile
- Batplane

Wave 3

- Catwoman
- Scarecrow

- Bruce Wayne Custom Coupe

Wave 4

- Mr. Freeze
- Clayface
- **** Grayson/Robin
- Poison Ivy
- Killer Croc

Freetime129.jpg

Mask Of The Phantasm

- Decoy Batman
- Retro Batman
- Rapid Attack Batman
- Jet Pack Joker
- Phantasm

Freetime120.jpg

Batman and Robin Adventures Kenner 1995

- Bane
- Ra's Al Ghul (Armored)

- Harley Quinn
- Machine Gun Joker

Freetime132.jpg

The New Adventures of Batman (Redesigned) Kenner 1997-98

- Detective Batman
- Knight Glider Batman
- Bruce Wayne Undercover
- Nightwing
- Robin
- The Creeper
- Mad Hatter
- Wildcard Joker

- Batman vs. Two-Face (Arkham Escape w/Gate)

- Mission Masters Rumble Ready Riddler
- Mission Masters Rumble Ready Mr. Freeze

- TNBA Batmobile

Freetime137.jpg

Hasbro Multipacks

- Gotham City Enforcement Team (Commissioner Gordon)
- New Adventures 4-pack (Alfred)
- Puppets of Crime pack (Scarface, The Ventriloquist and grey undercover Bruce Wayne)
- Shadows Of Gotham (Suited Ra's Al Ghul and Talia)

Freetime088.jpg

Thanks for the offer, brebro!

DiFabio, great job breaking down all the animated series figures by wave! Very much appreciated!

So, using your break-down, I believe I've compliled an accurate list of all the show-accurate animated series figures done by Kenner.

Batman: The Animated Series by Kenner

• Batman Combat Belt
  • Robin
  • Joker
  • Two Face
  • Catwoman
  • Riddler
  • Penguin
  • Clayface
  • Man Bat
  • Mad Hatter
  • Ras Al Ghul
  • Talia
  • Poison Ivy
  • Harley Quinn
  • Killer Croc
  • Bane
  • Mr. Freeze
  • Scarecrow
  • Scarface & the Ventriloquist
  • Phantasm
  • Machine Gun Joker (show accurate - "The Joker Fish")
  • Jetpack Joker (movie accurate - "Mask of the Phantasm")
  • Clock King (Mattel)
  • Gray Ghost (Mattel)

Batman: The New Adventures by Kenner and Mattel

• Batman (Kenner & Mattel)
  • Bruce Wayne Undercover (Kenner)
  • Robin (Kenner & Mattel)
  • Nightwing (Kenner & Mattel)
  • Batgirl (Kenner & Mattel)
  • Alfred (Kenner)
  • Gordon (Kenner)
  • Joker (Kenner & Mattel)
  • Two Face (Kenner & Mattel)
  • Penguin (Mattel)
  • Catwoman (Mattel)
  • Mr. Freeze (Kenner)
  • Creeper (Kenner)
  • Riddler (Kenner)
  • Bane (Mattel)
  • Scarecrow (Mattel)
  • Harley Quinn 2.0 (Mattel)

Did I miss any characters? If not, the our list is complete.
Again, thanks for the help brebro and DiFabio!

Last edited:
Anybody got this yet?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI8ay7Qp2-w"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI8ay7Qp2-w[/ame]

Back