Batman Life Size Bust Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have those socks. I'm cosplaying Muldoon at OzComicon this weekend OMG!!! I will meet William SHatner as Muldoon hahahahahahahahahaha

I know.... I saw your outfit(YouTube). If you were to leave those socks out it would be a travesty.

Looks like a blue and gray variant on the Bust on the Comic Con 13 page coming up. Nice but, how about shipping out the things that have been delayed for months and months and months and months and months first? (Hint... SUPERMAN BUST!!!!!!!)

Oh man just dawned on me... this variant has got to be that first batch of sweaty Bats, they repainted 'em and threw them back at us?

I would like to see a Muldoon bust.
Muldoonwithgun.jpg

Clever girl.

Oh man just dawned on me... this variant has got to be that first batch of sweaty Bats, they repainted 'em and threw them back at us?

I don't think do m8. David Igo basically ridiculed the idea over at SF.... They would have had to individually resculpt the emblem even.

I don't think do m8. David Igo basically ridiculed the idea over at SF.... They would have had to individually resculpt the emblem even.

I was speaking to the SS importer to Aus and they said when the first batch of the busts landed they got told to smash them all the same as we do with our faulty statues.

Doesn't sound like they were keen on re-purposing them if that's what ppl think.

They have to do something to move all those 1:1 Batman busts. Variant is the answer. :lecture

Agreed. I don't think these are refurbished first batch busts. However, I do feel like this variant is a way to finish the 1500 order of Batman busts at the factory. They just ask for a different paint job. Similar to the Spidey PF variants back in the day (classic and negative zone).

This is all speculation of course.

Last edited:
Back