Batman Life Size Bust Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow!!!! I'm all over this one. Had the all black version and sold it. Liking this one much better.

I have to admit that I am not a big fan of these kinds of releases. It's just too easy to make the same statue and give it a different paint application. Also, I feel sorry for the collectors that have already gotten the original bust, and if they were given the choice, would rather have picked the "new one" instead.

I have to admit that I am not a big fan of these kinds of releases. It's just too easy to make the same statue and give it a different paint application. Also, I feel sorry for the collectors that have already gotten the original bust, and if they were given the choice, would rather have picked the "new one" instead.

:goodpost::exactly:

The grey should be lighter as well as the yellow. No border on the bat-symbol either.

This might sell better than the original black/grey bust just by virtue of it having more going on. More contrast in colors and so on. The original is a great piece but not much going on with it.

Like me! :gah: I'm a blue/grey guy all the way ... too bad the DC Batman vs Killer Croc wasn't released this way around.. Missed out on v.1

It's going to be a "B" trying to sell my black/grey version. :slap

Black/Gray is my favorite Batman costume but I think this one stands out more than the black/grey bust. Gonna be hard to resist getting this :gah:

OOOOH yeah... get the blue variant to go alongside Joker and have the original black set aside to build the JLA!!!!

What was is the Beatles said? "All You Need Is Cash"

I look at it and expect to see Adam west.
I love the overall look. I did have some concerns with he skin texturing on the original so this will be a pass for me.

Back