Batman Life Size Bust Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's weird you say this, because the Arkham games Batman is exactly what I thought of the first time I saw this bust!! :wink1:

What? :horror No way you need to look at Batman from the Arkham games again.

Batman-Arkham-Asylum-videogame-batman-3853853-1200-799.jpg

Last edited:
Forget Hispanic or Asian, he actually looks african american..........................................................................

What? :horror No way you need to look at Batman from the Arkham games again.

Batman-Arkham-Asylum-videogame-batman-3853853-1200-799.jpg

LOL sorry, I only see two differences, and to me they're just little details. In the games you see his actual eyes, and the bust they're all white. The only other difference I see is the difference in the shape of the bat symbol on his chest. But the face, ears, cowl, colors, etc all remind me of the Arkham Batman.

I am very disappointed in this bust. I had been hoping SS would do a life size Batman bust since they announced the DC rights, but this doesn't resemble any Batman I'm familiar with. They've done such a good job with their other properties, I can't believe how bad this is. At least I save $700 now.

I am very disappointed in this bust. I had been hoping SS would do a life size Batman bust since they announced the DC rights, but this doesn't resemble any Batman I'm familiar with. They've done such a good job with their other properties, I can't believe how bad this is. At least I save $700 now.

ahhhhh dude it's not that bad.

now this is bad:
SSC10825.jpg

the hulk 1:1 isn't bad

funny that people knock it when andy B sculpted that too

Incorrect. Howard Senft sculpted the Hulk bust.

Taken from Sideshow's website:
Artists:
Howard Senft
Don Rutherford
The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team

Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles

This is a life size batman bust. It's 1:1 the only problem is the representation isn't going to please everyone

I think for those who like this style of batman its great (me), but im sure their will be plenty more batman busts for the other styles...that hulk on the other hand i wouldnt have in my house... (sorry for those who love it just my opinion)

LOL sorry, I only see two differences, and to me they're just little details. In the games you see his actual eyes, and the bust they're all white. The only other difference I see is the difference in the shape of the bat symbol on his chest. But the face, ears, cowl, colors, etc all remind me of the Arkham Batman.

Its all differnt, I know you can't it in this pic but the suit has a differnt texture, the ears are longer on the Arkham batman and they are shaped differntly, the face is fuller on the Arkham Batman. This bust is as close to Arkham Batman as it is to the animated one.

I think I know what art work they used for the bust though. I think its the same as the Superman/Batman Series 6 Batman figure that looks just like this bust.

dcd_dcs6batman.jpg

Im surprised at all the critiscism this is receiving. I like it alot and i think its alot of fun. There are several interpretations of Batman, this is just one. I like that its fresh and open not based on anything.

Back