Batman Life Size Bust Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remember how Spider-Man has two versions, Venom, Iron Man? I'm sure they'll be a few Batvariants in every medium. 1:1 included

Agreed batman will be done numerous times in every format, he is gonna be a cash cow for sideshow, which should be good for collectors who want a certain version.

Last edited:
From Ask Sideshow
Friday, September 30th, 2011
Will we ever see a Nicholson Keaton Batman Joker PFF?
Dare to dream, my friend. We certainly are. And we have BIG plans for the DC license!
If PF's are a possibility busts should be also.

"BIG" plans.

actual meaning = 1:1 busts, Premium Formats, LSBs, LSFs, Comiquettes.

somewhere out there, i can hear a thousand wallets screaming.

From 24-31, Spooktacular will preview a new items each day. But you won't be able to order for at least a few weeks.

I am keeping my wallet n budget in check for sure. Only Hulk n Bats.

From 24-31, Spooktacular will preview a new items each day. But you won't be able to order for at least a few weeks.

I am keeping my wallet n budget in check for sure. Only Hulk n Bats.

I thought the Previews were from the 1st to the 23rd and then they all went up for order during the Spooktacular this week? :dunno :pray:

My friend who paints for SS have seen it and he can assure me that I will love it.

I will love it, it's batman and it's not Adam West or Clooney. But a serious representation of more of a comic book Batman. It's a must have.

My friend who paints for SS have seen it and he can assure me that I will love it.

I will love it, it's batman and it's not Adam West or Clooney. But a serious representation of more of a comic book Batman. It's a must have.

I am sure you will love it!
I am putting one on order as soon as I see it.
Price is not much an issue as is the size of the thing. It looks to be massive!

Most definitely man.
I am an avid (NON-campy) Batman collector, so this is an automatic must-have.
Everyday I search for worthy Batman stuff to own to enrich my collection hahahaha.

I'm not committing to anything until i determine for myself that it is in fact the definitive Batman representation.

Averone, it sounds like you have already seen it...

I'm not committing to anything until i determine for myself that it is in fact the definitive Batman representation.

Averone, it sounds like you have already seen it...

The painted version? Yes (Dont ask, I cannot show)
Its splendid! Just wait a few, it will be up for order Im sure. I dont know when but I am waiting along with everyone else to order him.

The painted version? Yes (Dont ask, I cannot show)
Its splendid! Just wait a few, it will be up for order Im sure. I dont know when but I am waiting along with everyone else to order him.

waiting implies that i must be patient, we all know that's impossible.

you got me excited. I envy your friend.

Back