Batman Life Size Bust Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still bummed I missed out on the Black grey bust but I'd have no where to display it. Maybe down the road when I have more space I'll hunt one down.

I been considering that Bale bust but he just doesn't look very mean. This one has that aggressive look down

Comics last for ages. Movies, if the new Affleck version is good, maybe people will want that version. They get outdated faster.

Should be getting my Modern Batman Bust late next week. Can't wait my 1st ever full scale Bust. Still waiting to hear when Joker is due and that should be that for Busts with me because I won't have room for many more of these

You must have snagged one of the last few.
I ordered with my reseller quite awhile ago but it takes him 2 months minimum to get stock in once SS starts shipping there's. Even longer in some case's now SS seems to be shipping in batches but it saves me money on shipping and import fee's so I'm ok waiting to be honest

I ordered with my reseller quite awhile ago but it takes him 2 months minimum to get stock in once SS starts shipping there's. Even longer in some case's now SS seems to be shipping in batches but it saves me money on shipping and import fee's so I'm ok waiting to be honest

Gotcha, he must be a pretty cool reseller too since he's ordering this. It's exclusive to Sideshow. I know most resellers won't do that.

Gotcha, he must be a pretty cool reseller too since he's ordering this. It's exclusive to Sideshow. I know most resellers won't do that.

Yeah he's great. Best reseller for sure being that I'm a UK collector

I actually completely forgot that this was a SS Exclusive which makes it even more nicer to own

Lewis Wilson or EPIC FAIL!

lewis_wilson_as_batman__30s__by_kriegdersterne77-d51jclp.jpg

Back