Batman Life Size Bust Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got the blue bust today, and it is a beauty! Honestly, I'm not sure which one I prefer. They're equally epic! If anyone is on the fence about either bust, I say go for it. Can't go wrong with either.

The colours are superb on the blue bust, but the black one is still impressive. I need to find these guys a permanent spot.

Great pic, blue does look bulkier. Both look great, congrats!

What is making the blue bust look bulkier here? The photo angle or the the way it was painted? Is it possible to make black bust be made to look bulkier then the blue bust in a photo? Or is the blue bust indeed bulkier?

What is making the blue bust look bulkier here? The photo angle or the the way it was painted? Is it possible to make black bust be made to look bulkier then the blue bust in a photo? Or is the blue bust indeed bulkier?

Also I think Black is more sliming and shows the statue diffidently.

Should be getting the blue this month from my reseller but I still haven't heard anything. Hopefully it doesn't get delayed

The head sculpts are exactly the same; it's the subtly wide distortion of the photo that's throwing you. If the black bust was on the left when this picture was taken, and the blue on the right, the black would look "bulkier." That said, the bright blue color makes it easier to see the cowl's furrowed brow and surface detail, as does the blue's generally more glossy surface finish. Add the yellow emblem and somewhat punchier skin-tone, and it's a Technicolor delight. IMO, however, the black is ultimately the more formidable, sophisticated piece... the one that really says "Dark Knight."

I would've bought the Blue Bust if had the Black Bust's Bat emblem. Im not sure when I fell out of love with oval symbol, use to draw it all the time in my notebooks.

got him yesterday.
a4bbdecafcc4d69eb1199b7445aa561f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wasn't gonna get the blue one but I've seen people order Ryu/Evil Ryu, Akuma/Shin Akuma and Spider-Man black costume/red/blue bust so I might as well have two busts of my favorite super hero.

I wasn't gonna get the blue one but I've seen people order Ryu/Evil Ryu, Akuma/Shin Akuma and Spider-Man black costume/red/blue bust so I might as well have two busts of my favorite super hero.

Don't forget about the Bale bust. Would be a nice set to have both the movie and comic versions.

Back