Batman Life Size Bust Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Josh! That looks awesome! Kicking myself for passing on the Black one.....:slap

Awesome pics Josh congrats. It looks great. The double reward points today makes it tempting. They actually have it on all DC busts but I said I'd wait till SDCC before I order anything.

The contrast between the black grey PF and the Blue bust is what's making it tempting. It's a cool look to have the two different suits represented differently side by side.

Awesome pics Josh congrats. It looks great. The double reward points today makes it tempting. They actually have it on all DC busts but I said I'd wait till SDCC before I order anything.

The contrast between the black grey PF and the Blue bust is what's making it tempting. It's a cool look to have the two different suits represented differently side by side.

Thank you sir, Although I won't be keeping the Bust next to the PF's. He's so large and impressive he kinda takes away from the PF's being on the same shelf. So once I figure out a more permanent shelving situation I'll be moving him.

:yess:

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    151.4 KB · Views: 412
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    124.6 KB · Views: 383
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    128.9 KB · Views: 374
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    124.6 KB · Views: 374
  • 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    130 KB · Views: 382
:wave

Attachments

• 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 365
  • 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    99.8 KB · Views: 374
  • 015.JPG
    015.JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 375
  • 024.JPG
    024.JPG
    104.8 KB · Views: 368
  • 017.JPG
    017.JPG
    134.4 KB · Views: 366
  • 019.JPG
    019.JPG
    136.8 KB · Views: 365
Received my bust today.
imo the paint job is better than the black bust, however I still prefer the black :D
IMG_2817.JPG
IMG_2840.JPG
IMG_2862.JPG
IMG_2887.JPG
IMG_2889.JPG

#403 in da house!

Will post a detailed review after a little hydration.

Beautiful shots, Rain!!!

Attachments

• duoa.jpg
    duoa.jpg
    348.6 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Wow seriously great shots guys. I can't wait till both of mine arrive.

This is the shot I've been waiting to see.

8uduvyte.jpg

Thanks for posting BurningRage :duff

First impressions:

1. The eye issue is not as egregious as photos would indicate. Perhaps the folks at SS should invest in a good portrait lens.

2. The paint apps are pretty great, but there is certainly not the level of subtlety in Batman that we see in the Joker bust. My bat symbol is a little sloppy, and I am debating a call to SS.

3. Sitting directly next to The Joker, Batman feels slightly smaller. I may ultimately display them on opposite sides of my desk to make the size disparity less obvious.

4. Batman's head is lacking depth. This is only apparent when looking at the bust's profile, but it bugs the hell out of me.

5. I prefer the monochromatic color of Batman's base over the tinting of Joker's.

Overall, I'm glad I got the blue.

Last edited:
From the "it never rains but it pours" dept.:

Buddy just called and asked if I wanted his black/gray bust. Said $500 and it's mine.

Oy vey...

Back