Batman Life Size Bust Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which other Batman 1:1's do you have?

My count was off:

Mike Hill 1:1 Keaton, HGC Bale, and custom Zombie Batman. On top of those, I have 1:1 busts of Bane, Nicholson and Ledger Joker, Vader, Taylor and Gen. Ursus from POTA, Classic Uni Monsters - Dracula, Frankenstein, Phantom, Wolfman, Creature, Chris Lee Dracula, Fulci Zombie, and M1 Godzilla (which is 1:1 with the costume.)

That means SS Batman and Joker will be #'s 18 and 19.

Insanity.

My count was off:

Mike Hill 1:1 Keaton, HGC Bale, and custom Zombie Batman. On top of those, I have 1:1 busts of Bane, Nicholson and Ledger Joker, Vader, Taylor and Gen. Ursus from POTA, Classic Uni Monsters - Dracula, Frankenstein, Phantom, Wolfman, Creature, Chris Lee Dracula, Fulci Zombie, and M1 Godzilla (which is 1:1 with the costume.)

That means SS Batman and Joker will be #'s 18 and 19.

Insanity.

That is quite insane. I'm going to try and keep it to this modern Batman, though if I find a deal on the Black one I may get that either as well or instead of the Modern. I'd have gone Joker too, but I wasn't a fan of the face sculpt so if another I like better pops up or a really good Catwoman comes out that would probably be it for 1:1 busts. I think a SSC Batman LSF is the only other large piece I'd go for. Space becomes an issue when I start going over 1/4 scale.

Huh. Feel like I'm lagging behind with twelve; fifteen if we can count Vader helmets.
(Oh, and I haven't counted the GL and Joker busts I haven't picked up yet.)

My Howard S. 'Keaton Batman' is my crown jewel, though.

Interesting. I felt that way about the black one.

Blue and gray, this piece has a Neal Adams vibe that may make me overlook the proportion issuses with the eyes.

Interesting. I felt that way about the black one.

Blue and gray, this piece has a Neal Adams vibe that may make me overlook the proportion issuses with the eyes.

Yeah I think the Blue Grey looks great and I love the Bat symbol on it but Batman has always made sense to me as black is some way. I am tempted sometime but i don't think enough to order it.

Back