Batman Life Size Bust Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to try and keep it to one or two, I want to try and keep most of my space for 1/4 scale statues

Same here getting the Modern Batman & Joker Busts & that will be it for me. The rest will be reserved for 1/4 pieces.

I never thought I would ever own a full scale Bust but Batman & Joker were to hard for me to resist. Saying all that Two-Face will be a temptation when ever SS get to him

Same here getting the Modern Batman & Joker Busts & that will be it for me. The rest will be reserved for 1/4 pieces.

I never thought I would ever own a full scale Bust but Batman & Joker were to hard for me to resist. Saying all that Two-Face will be a temptation when ever SS get to him
I'm not digging joker enough to get him. I might be tempted if they do Catwoman though

I'm hoping with everything that gets announced the next couple of weeks that maybe people will jump ship on this and my long standing wait list will convert. Ha wishful thinking probably.

I just pulled the trigger on the Modern Bat bust and the Joker. Even though I don't feel either piece is a home run, I knew I would kick myself later if I didn't get them.

My wife is the best, as she's totally backing me on this.

Last edited:
I just pulled the trigger on the Modern Bat bust and the Joker. Even though I don't feel either piece is a home run, I knew I would kick myself later if I didn't get them.

My wife is the best, as she's totally backing me on this.

I missed the original black version, even though my waitlist is still active, so I bought the Modern. Can't go without a Life size Batman bust, it would be a sin :lol

I'm still holding out hope my wait list converts. If it gets cancelled I'll have to consider the modern. Congrats Bats prof I think its safe to say you can't not get those pieces. I remember seeing pics of your collections and the bust will be right at home.

Back