Batman Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha Roberto, it might be quite a while before we actually see something substantial. Pose #3 looks darn cool! Isit me or is the focus on Pose #3 in that pic (literally and figuratively)? :rotfl

Haha Roberto, it might be quite a while before we actually see something substantial. Pose #3 looks darn cool! Isit me or is the focus on Pose #3 in that pic (literally and figuratively)? :rotfl

:lol i know...Sideshow tend to take their time over these things, especially in regards to their LSF line. We still haven't had the Catwoman LSF put up for PO yet?:dunno although, like you said...POSE 3 is just killer!!! :rock

Probably the only LSF that will be an almost certain purchase for me (though I'd give most of my collection to get hold of the Wolf Pred LSF)

Okay guys, just received some info via facebook that based on a question put to Sideshow Alex regarding a Bats LSF, her response was that a release of a Comic Bats or Keaton Bats LSF is in the works!!!! :horror :panic: :panic

I would **** my pants if they made a Keaton or Jack Joker. Get to it SS.

Probably the only LSF that will be an almost certain purchase for me (though I'd give most of my collection to get hold of the Wolf Pred LSF)

That's what I said Tommy after buying the Iron Man MKIII LSF last year, 6 months on and I now have 6 LSF's with 2 more coming this year!!!! :slap :lol

I think I will start saving now, new to the collectables game but a legendary scale batman has got to be a must have!! Hopefully a comic, dynamic pose so 2, 3 or 4 for me!

Now just need to be strong and resist buying anything else! Luckily it will be a good few years until release (I hope) so I have time to save!

comic bat of number 3 would just be so dang awe inspiring. as long as SS didn't royally screw it up that would be the eye catcher in any room.

Okay guys, just received some info via facebook that based on a question put to Sideshow Alex regarding a Bats LSF, her response was that a release of a Comic Bats or Keaton Bats LSF is in the works!!!! :horror :panic: :panic
Don't be Keaton... It would cost me my mariage... :p

Back