Batman Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm ready for this, come on SS, make it happen. We're getting impatient!

as epic as a 1/2 scale bats sounds, I'm not a fan of the open ES and i told myself awhile ago I would never buy an open ES product, at least at the prices they traditionally go for…bats would be difficult for me 2 pass on...

Thanks for the explanation Josh-A-Tron! I wonder which design they will be going for... can't really see them that well on pg1 but I'm not really a fan of #2 or #4

Thanks for the explanation Josh-A-Tron! I wonder which design they will be going for... can't really see them that well on pg1 but I'm not really a fan of #2 or #4

They aren't really my cup of tea either. I like #1 and #3 but I'm hoping for #1 because #3 would have all sorts of shipping and display issues, not to mention the huge space eater it would be.

Agreed. Looks unstable with a small base holding him up with his cape widespread. Batman standing tall w/ cape flapping in the wind is always a boss pose.

With Comic Con right around the corner....the rumours and speculation have already begun! Is this the year of the Bat!!!! :horror :panic: :panic:

y5aryjy8.jpg

I think #3 and #4 are the best, but if Sideshow goes with any of these my money is on #1 because of the simplicity of the pose.

but deep down inside you know that they will go with their 'Never gets old' Sideshow classic pose of one foot up and a pumped fist for good measure, as shown in poses 2 and 4 :rock :lol hasn't failed them yet! ;)

Back